Can you believe the holidays are upon us already?! Don’t get me wrong…I love this time of year. The sights, the sounds, the scents, quality time with family and friends…what’s not to love!! Oh and did I forget to mention the shopping?
Although I don’t love battling crowds, I do enjoy the holiday fashion and picking out the perfect presents for my loved ones…including myself. While I do plan on doing a more holistic holiday gift guide, consider this my pre-holiday lust list to get you in the mood!
1. J.Crew Wool-Cashmere Topcoat – Brrrrr…it’s cold people! Fall/Winter finally decided to show up! It’s time to break out the heavier coats and bundle up in style. I just got a long double-breasted coat (see here!) and I love this menswear-inspired one from J.Crew in silvery grey. The longer silhouette is so flattering and will keep you both bundled and chic.
2. J.Crew Satin Ankle Strap Flats – Speaking of J.Crew, they’re making a double-feature on this week’s list. I’m totally a heels girl, and I usually love strutting myself in pair of sky high pumps. But sometimes you are just feeling a pair of classy flats. These are just that! Take a break from the heels and slip on these satin jeweled flats that are dressy enough for your holiday party, but comfy enough to actually stand/dance in! (P.S. I got similar satin flats from J.Crew that I love- you can see them here).
3. Target Cashmere Beanie – Time to break out that beanie baby! My ears often hurt when walking to work in the blistering cold. A beanie is a cute and functional way to keep you warm, and can add some color to your outfit! I love this red cashmere one that’s a steal from Target! Definitely a must-have!
4. Club Monaco Weronika Sweater – Sweater season is upon us, and I’m always looking for the perfect combination of cozy and cute. When my friend Kelley wore this cream Club Monaco beauty to the office, I knew she hit the sweater jackpot. I love the chunky knit, perfect winter white shade, and chiffon ribbon detailing on the sleeves.
5. stila Liquid Lipstick – I’ve professed my love for stila liquid lipsticks before (see here), but this one has to be my favorite. The creamy texture glides on easy and dries to a rich matte pout that lasts for hours. “Beso” is my favorite true-red lip shade that is the perfect holiday red for a classic and festive makeup look.
6. Christian Louboutin So Kate Metallic Leather Pumps – Here are those sky-high heels I mentioned! I always love a good metallic shoe, and these would be amazing for any holiday look! Plus, they’re cool and simple enough that you can wear these well past the holiday season to add a bit of glam and shine.
7. Ted Baker Timu Embellished Collared Dress – Can you really ever have enough LBD’s? I love this one from Ted Baker because of the simplicity and white collar and cuffs. However, it still brings a little something extra to the table with its addition of sparkly embellishments on the collar for a touch of sparkle.
What’s your favorite on the list? Let me know in the comments below! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday this week!
ChelseaNovember 26, 2016 3:23 am
Absolutely obsessed with everything in this post! I want that chic coat, fun lace up sleeve top, and that collared dress! This is a problem for my wallet!
Chow Down USA
brownpaperdollNovember 26, 2016 7:00 pm
Thanks for the love girl! I know, it’s a problem for my wallet too. Hopefully my husband is reading this (fingers crossed) lol!
JotiNovember 26, 2016 4:07 am
That cashmere topcoat is beautiful! I cannot believe how quickly the holidays arrived! Loving this wishlist
brownpaperdollNovember 26, 2016 7:03 pm
I know Joti! It was 80 degrees in New York a few weeks ago and now there are Christmas lights everywhere! Time flies. Thanks for reading!
EllieNovember 28, 2016 2:28 am
Ogle my gosh every one of those items I would love! That Ted Baker dress and gold Louboutins are perfect for each other and with the Classic Stila red lip make a stunning outfit for any time of year!
brownpaperdollNovember 28, 2016 2:52 am
Thanks Ellie! I actually just re-upped on that lipstick today! It’s a must-have for the holidays! Thanks for reading love!
Molly CliftonNovember 28, 2016 2:40 am
Can I just say I want them ALL?! Those cold pumps are gorgeous and that sweater with bows it darling!
Molly | http://www.stylemissmolly.com
brownpaperdollNovember 28, 2016 2:53 am
Ha me too girl! I know what you mean! That sweater didn’t stay on my lust list for long…I took the plunge and moved it from my list to my closet! Lol
Thanks for reading lovely! Xo
Sharon WuNovember 28, 2016 4:42 am
Great picks babe. I didn’t get anything on Black Friday so I’m praying there’ll be some great deals for Cyber Monday! xo, sharon
brownpaperdollNovember 28, 2016 1:51 pm
Hi Sharon, same here! Let me know if you get anything good! Thanks for reading! Xo
CapriceBIANCANovember 29, 2016 7:21 am
Such great holiday finds babe! I am a huge fan on Stila makeup and own several of their lipsticks! I love them! Also who doesn’t love a great So Kate metallic Loub!!!
Tomorrow is my first day shopping since the Black Friday sales began. Wish me luck ! Xx
brownpaperdollNovember 29, 2016 1:30 pm
Thanks Caprice! I was also pretty good about staying away from the sales, but as you can see…I’ve got my eyes on a lot! Let me know if you get anything good Doll! Thanks for reading! Xo
NadiaNovember 29, 2016 12:55 pm
I will be brave and daring and will say that I LOVED each idea and product 🙂 But!!! Those Louboutins, girl…. I am swooned!!!! Soooooo gorgeous <3
Maybe, one day 😉
brownpaperdollNovember 29, 2016 1:30 pm
Thanks Nadia!! I know…aren’t those shoes killer!!! Thanks for reading Doll! Xo
Post A Comment