Mules are quite possibly my favorite style of shoe. The ease of slipping them on can’t be beat! And while I love my Gucci slip-on flats, the heeled mules are really where this style shines. The ease combined with the polish of a heel can make any casual outfit infinitely more stylish. Take a look below for the heeled mules that have my heart!
1. Manolo Blahnik Maysale Mules: One of the classic Manolo silhouettes that can be dressed up or down. I love the variety of colors, but powder blue is my favorite at the moment.
2. Christian Louboutin Just Nothing: A barely-there mule with an iconic red sole.
3. Gianvito Bow Mules: Super sleek with a flirty satin bow detail. I’d love these with light jeans and a crisp white shirt.
4. Dior Fabric Mules: An easy way to add a splashy designer name to your look!
5. By Far Suede Mules: Simple and classic. I love the tan suede that will pair perfectly with every sundress for Spring and Summer.