So Spring is on my mind. Off the shoulder tops, pastels, and a whole lot of dresses! I’ve got some fun events coming up: Alexa’s bachelorette, a weekend in NYC, and influencer events around town. I think it’s the perfect time for me to re-up on some flirty dresses to kick the season into gear. Below are my top dresses for Spring that I can’t get out of my head. Enjoy!
1. Ok so this technically isn’t a dress; it’s a jumpsuit. But this is my blog and I make the rules! We all know I’m obsessed with a jumpsuit (see recent ones here and here), but this fiery number will make you look like the dancing girl emoji that got a cool closet makeover. Wear this to a Saturday fiesta with a margarita in-hand!
2. The shape of this dress is so sexy, and I love the unexpected color! You’d imagine this to be red, black, or even white, but the pale lilac makes it so irresistible. Wear this to dinner with your girlfriends and then hit the dance floor!
3. Star prints have always been a favorite of mind, and this dress is no exception. The creamy color of the silk mixed with the rock and roll flare of the hem and sleeves makes this dress edgy, yet whimsical at the same time. Plus with the empire waist, it’s super flattering for all body types! Wear this to date night underneath a leather jacket!
4. A more structured dress than the others on the list – this one packs quite the girly punch. Between the hot pink color and the bows along the side slit, it’s feminine without being too sweet. Wear this dress to a cocktail party!
5. A quintessential Spring dress than can be worn with some yellow mules (I have these in mind) or a strappy nude sandal. You’ll look like the embodiment of Spring in this flattering and romantic dress. Wear this to a garden party or your friend’s baby shower!
Ivory BueMarch 28, 2018 4:38 am
I am Ivory from Media Buzzer (mediabuzzer.net), a News Trends website, registered in the United Kingdom.
I came across your site when searching for bloggers for our partnership program. And with that, we would like to contribute high quality sponsored articles on your site https://brownpaperdoll.com/. Due to the content, you are already sharing with your followers, I think we would be an excellent fit for each other. In addition, if you will gladly collaborate with us, we will provide you images and you will be free to edit the article so that it will adhere to your writing tone and trademark.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this email. Please reply soonest as I feel this is quite a good deal and I hope you feel the same way.
Looking forward to hearing from you. 🙂
Post A Comment