Zara is obviously a wonderful resource for clothes. You can get the season’s designer trends but at an affordable price. But did you know it’s also becoming my go-to destination for shoes? My obsession started over the holiday season when I got a pair of jeweled heels that rival my favorite pair of Manolos. Well, that obsession has only gotten worse, as I’ve uncovered more stylish and affordable options. So without further ado, here are my top pairs of shoes at Zara right now.
1. A classic espadrille sandal with a little bit of edge with the oversized buckle. These are on my wish list! Wear these with wide-leg, cropped jeans or your favorite sundress.
2. A fun way to embrace the Cindarella-slipper trend that won’t break the bank.
3. Simple mules that will be so easy to slip on for work or a night on the town. The clear heel adds a unique and unexpected touch!
4. Metallic sandals are simple and can be dressed up or down! As seen on Instagram, I have these and wear them with sundresses and jeans alike.
5. The prettiest flats that are comfortable and go with absolutely everything. It also doesn’t hurt that they are Chanel-inspired.
Post A Comment