This week I’m talking shades of gray…not 50, just 6. Navy and gray are my two favorite neutrals, so as the weather turns towards Fall, I thought I’d do a roundup of my top gray picks. Just be warned, the color might be icy, but these items are HOT!
1. Ok so this technically isn’t gray- but put black and white together and voila! Plus, this dress is just too beautiful to not be on a lust list. The sleek and sexy shape brings the sex appeal, while the bow adds a touch of whimsy to really make a statement at the next cocktail party or dinner on the town. And not to be one of those creeps that thinking about the holidays way too early, but I think this stunner would be amazing for holiday parties under a glam coat.
2. Nothing says Fall like a cozy sweater, and this one brings something special to the table. Again, not gray – but here’s the white to mix with #1’s black dress. I love the flirty off-the-shoulder silhouette of this pullover sweater! It brings the Summer’s trend into a new season without looking too overplayed or skimpy. Also, the slouchy fit and ribbed texture make it seem even cozier than it should with some skin showing. I love it and I’m going to try this on later in the week. Stay tuned to see if I actually get it or not – it’ll be on my Instagram Stories!
3. Here we go with the gray. I think it’s easy to go for black or tortoise glasses, and sometimes gray gets overlooked. Fun fact, my first pair of nice sunglasses was an icy pair of Roxy’s from the Quicksilver store. I thought the gray was so unique and cool. High five seven year old self…you were stylish even back then! These Gentle Monster frames over oversized and glam (I love the touch of gold) without being too over the top. Sigh, I wish I hadn’t lost those Roxy’s all those years ago.
4. This bag is a total fashion girl’s bag. Disclaimer, I haven’t seen it in person yet, so jury is out on if it looks like tin foil in real life. But based on the pictures, I can’t get it out of my head! I think this is so cool with a pair of jeans and the #2 sweater. It adds some flash to an outfit, but looks so expensive and high-end. Also, I think the size is really great for essentials and I love the structure. Might have to hunt this one down to see in person…if I do, it’ll be on my Instagram!
5. Speaking of jeans… These H&M beauties remind me of my L’Agence studded pair, but won’t break the bank. I like that these have a more broken-in boyfriend fit that will be really cool with the sweater and silver bag I’m obviously going to buy myself! But seriously, wear these with a slinky top for going out at night or with a slouchy sweater to jazz up your casual jean look for work. Also going to try these on this week!
6. These shoes make my heart stop they’re so beautiful. I love the juxtaposition of a more casual texture (the flannel) with the oversized jewel buckle. While I can appreciate the beauty and elegance of the Hangisi heel, the satin versions often seen were just too formal and Cinderella for me. In my fairytale, Cinderella would wear these heels with some ripped jeans and a houndstooth blazer to work. Ok, back to reality – but these shoes are the top of my must-have for Fall. Hint Hint Jason, our anniversary is coming up!
Post A Comment