I don’t know what it is about this time of year…but something in the air just makes me antsy to buy a new bag. Maybe it’s the treat yo self mentality of the holidays and my natural affection for handbags, but the winter months just do it to me! Last year I bought my caramel Saint Laurent beauty, and this year I splurged on my Cardinal Red Hava satchel from Proenza Schouler. So in honor of my case of the bag gimme’s, I thought I’d do a round-up of the most covetable bags of 2018 thus far. Cue the drooling!
1. A more unique take on the box bag trend, this Mark cross comes in a variety of colors to go with that new Spring wardrobe, and it’s totally insta-worthy! I think this bag is very of the moment, but classic at the same time. You’ll have it for years to come.
2. The shape of this bag is so unique that it’s become the “it-girl” bag that you can spot from a mile away. With it’s cute size and versatile handles, you can wear this bag from day to night. I also love the crackled metallic color of this particular style, as it will wear well over time!
3. I think the box bag trend is here to stay for a while. AND, did it ever really go out of style to begin with? The shape is so classic and I love this one with it’s modern metallic texture.
4. Speaking of a great deal, this bucket bag from Zara capitalizes on the great shape, but also adds special details with the metallic studs on the straps. A little bit girly, yet a little bit rock and roll!
5. A small crossbody is a staple to any wardrobe. I love this pick from Prada, because its monochrome logo makes it subtle and unique at the same time!
6. The mixture of colors and textures on this bag is just so rich. Well, the pricetag is pretty hefty, but you can tell the quality and design is what you would come to expect from a designer like Marni!
7. I’ve been pining over a crocodile bag, but obviously don’t want the corresponding pricetag. This beauty from Zara is the most gorgeous shade of green (that would also be beautiful with pastels in the Spring), and is only $22! Score! Ordering this one now!
sharon wuJanuary 10, 2018 10:18 pm
That crocodile bag is to die for! I am obsessed with the color and shape too. Great picks darling! xo, sharon
brownpaperdollJanuary 10, 2018 10:21 pm
I love that one too! Plus, I can’t believe the price! Thanks for reading! Xo
NadiaJanuary 15, 2018 6:04 pm
How gorgeous are these bags – oh my goodness! That Chloe bag is just stunning – we are raving over it here in the UK <3
brownpaperdollJanuary 15, 2018 9:15 pm
Ah I’m so glad you love them too Nadia! I’m dying over the Chloe one myself! Thanks for reading. Xo
KylaJanuary 18, 2018 11:14 pm
I haven’t gotten a new bag in ages! These are all beautiful! I love number 3! I’ve had my eye on a Kate Spade one for a few months now!
brownpaperdollJanuary 19, 2018 11:35 am
Hey Kyla! I love that one too! Thanks for reading and let me know if you pull that trigger on the Kate Spade you’re coveting! Xo
Ellie ChanJanuary 18, 2018 11:26 pm
Ooohhh bags! My weakness!! I love Aspinall of London bags personally, similar to that Prada bag you showed there!
brownpaperdollJanuary 19, 2018 11:36 am
Hi Ellie! Bags and shoes are totally my weakness too! And yes, I’m obsessed with Aspinal! I have one of those as well! It’s the classic black and white box and I wear it all the time! Thanks for reading babe!
ChelseaJanuary 21, 2018 10:12 pm
I’m such a fan of unique bags lately, especially the bucket bag! These are all so gorgeous!
Chow Down USA
Post A Comment