So my lust lists were created to document all the lovely things I’m coveting on a regular basis. However, sometimes they serve as great catalogs for trends that are truly of the moment. For instance, jewel tones during the fall, or the very covetable box bag.
Recently, one trend I can’t escape is PLAID! I love it! And don’t think it just for Christmas or winter – technically gingham is a plaid you know. Well, my personal favorite is a plaid coat or blazer, but lately I’ve been loving the idea of a breezy plaid maxi dress. Below is my favorite that I’m considering (now on sale) along with other perfectly picks.
1. Like I was saying…gingham is technically a plaid! I love this summery suit which would also be perfect to pack for a middle of winter getaway to a tropical locale. How cute are the precious ties in the middle! This suit manages to look vintage and modern at the same time!
2. A little plaid dress that gives off trench-coat vibes. I love that the slit and neckline up the sexy factor, but the length keeps it tasteful! Another plus? The pricetag! Can you believe it’s less than $50!
3. Because we aren’t out of the woods yet with cold weather, a warm and cozy plaid coat is such a statement. It’s still neutral but adds a bit of pizzaz to an otherwise simple outfit.
4. Talk about buying into a trend, but not breaking the bank! Plaid blazers are all the rage, and this one is perfect. I love that it looks more luxe than the price-tag and will go with so much in your wardrobe.
5. The cutest little plaid sneakers I’ve ever seen! I love that the colors don’t limit you to just Fall/Winter. Wear these in warmer months with jeans and a crisp white shirt and neckerchief.
6. The maxi dress I mentioned above! I can see myself wearing this with flat sandals on a summery day or throwing on a cardigan or even my leather jacket in the evening!
7. Plaid boots? Yes! How gorgeous are these? Wear them with an all black look for a retro vibe, or with ripped jeans and a cream or red sweater.
Post A Comment