1. Lacoste– Dad can never go wrong in a timeless polo shirt for the summer months. I especially love the classic colors in the collaboration with J.Crew, and that the gator is a cool blue!
2. Tom Ford– For the cool and stylish dad. I’m in love with these vintage-inspired shades that’ll have dad feeling like James Bond.
3. Vianel– Okay, to be honest, I totally want this card case too! Vianel makes modern, yet functional accessories that scream luxury. I love the personalized card cases which come in a variety of textures and colors. You can pick the perfect piece that suits dad, and also personalize with his monogram.
4. Apple– I feel like now is the perfect time (ha, see what I did there) to get the Apple Watch, with it’s lower price point and new wrist bands, what’s not to love? Dad, mind if we match?
5. Reed & Barton– My father-in-law is a scotch connoisseur. And he doesn’t just keep his liquid gold in the bottle – he loves a crystal decanter for an added touch of elegance to his bar. Cheers!
6. Dollar Shave Club– If your dad is into his grooming essentials, then you really can’t beat the Dollar Shave Club. It’s the kind of gift dad might not buy for himself, but he’ll enjoy the membership month after month.
7. YSL– L’Homme is a fresh and woody scent that is classic, yet modern and will have dad smelling like the gentleman he is.
Post A Comment