Hey dolls! Happy Tuesday! June is almost halfway over and that means two things to me – Father’s Day and my dad’s birthday. Luckily for my dad, I’m the type of daughter who gives him two separate gifts…even though the special days often fall on the same day. So when this time of year rolls around, I’m extra woke to gift-giving. No matter your price-point, I’ve got my roundup of picks to spoil dear ol’ dad this Sunday. My favorites include:
1. J. Crew Panama Hat – I love a good hat, and chances are your dad will too! He can spice up an outfit with this summery accessory, throwing it on for a day at the beach or an al fresco dinner with mom. Tres Chic!
2. Pottery Barn Waffle Weave Resort Robe – Who doesn’t love a luxurious robe that can make home feel like the Ritz-Carlton? I actually want one of these for when I step out of the shower and am bumming around the house. Sorry dad, might have to get one of these for myself too!
3. Salvatore Ferragamo Polo – This polo is for a classic gentleman on a casual day! I love the deep navy color and the tiny Ferragamo insignia on the collar – it’s luxurious but not too flashy.
4. Lanvin Silk Pocket Square – A pocket square is an easy way to upgrade an outfit. I love this luxurious silk ones from Lanvin and this micro space-print is out of this world. See what I did there? The pattern is understated, but a little funky – a great combination if you ask me.
5. Sur La Table Whiskey Stones – Whiskey stones for the dad who doesn’t want to water down life or his drink. These keep your cocktail cold without the condensation or dilution of flavor.
6. Aesop Jet Set Travel Kit – My parents like to take little road trips – so what’s better than pint-sized versions of luxury bath products. My mom and I have the full-sized versions, but this is great for a dad who stays on the go for work or fun!
So there you have it – my fav Father’s Day picks of 2017. Here’s to you dads – thanks for everything you do!
Post A Comment