Ok, so New York has had unseasonably warm weather the past week or so, which has been absolutely amazing! Take that in combination with my recent trips to Miami and Dallas, and I feel like Spring is right around the corner. The sunshine is bringing out all of the city’s vibes and has me feeling feisty fashion-wise. Even if a snowstorm is on it’s way, can’t I pretend that blue skies are in my future? This week, I’m celebrating the joie de vivre and reveling in all things sunshine and rosé.
1. Anthropologie Delman C’est La Vie Slides – These sandals have my motto AND beach day written all over them! I love that the slip-on style and material will allow for sandy or lazy days, but design is chic and incites the carefree Francophile in all of us!
2. Fluoro Crispin Drops – I’m obsessed with these earrings… so I already bought them! They come in so many fun colors, and make me think of fiesta-wear, combined with a strappy dress OR wear them with a crisp white collared shirt and jeans. Your ears deserve to have some fun too!
3. Lulu & Georgia You Better Have Tacos Doormat – Ok, so nothing screams summer and joie de vivre more than tacos! Am I right?! I love this spunky piece of home décor that will get your place feeling right just in time for warm weather get-togethers.
4. Jonathan Simkhai Pearl Detail Ruffle Top – I have a slight obsession with pearl details. I love that that the voluminous ruffle is so on-trend, but the navy color doesn’t make the top TOO sweet. I see myself wearing this with edgy ripped jeans, or white ankle-length crops for a more summery look.
5. Gucci Deep-Matte Lipstick – So I have to admit….part of my attraction to lipsticks is their case/packaging. This Gucci lipstick is so chic and is the perfect matte finish. And in a bright pink, or fire engine red for summer… I have to try it. Stay tuned!
6. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish – I am all about this nail color this season! Put away the black… put away the navy… put away the Holiday red. This light grayish blue lacquer is perfect for this transitional time of year.
7. 3X1 Shelter Straight-Leg Jeans – I love the dip-dye effect of these highwaisted jeans. They feel 70’s and modern at the same time. I see myself wearing them with casual slides, or heels and my pearl top. They’re special, but still classic… two things I look for in a new piece!
C’est La Vie
March 3, 2017