So warmer weather has my sights set on my upcoming trip to Miami, lazy days by the pool, and sunshine-filled brunches! Sorry to all my friends still in NYC who are experiencing the aftermath of a snow storm!
Regardless, it’s never too early to start thinking of swimsuits and the wonders of Spring/Summer fashion . This year, I noticed a trend amongst all of the items that were catching my eye – ribbon, knots, and ties! So here are some of those pieces that have got me all tied up!
Free People Midi Dress: You all know I love a midi dress and this one has the prettiest lace-up detailing down the back that is truly something special. The black is my favorite, but the mustard also makes a statement!
Chloé: One of my favorite perfumes that I happen to be running low on at the moment, because I wear it all the time! Looks like it’s time for a re-up. Its floral, but not overpowering, and seductively feminine!
Mara Hoffman One-Piece: Something about a white swimsuit is so sexy to me! The white will look bright and stunning poolside, and I love the peek of skin held together by the flirtiest little knot.
Finn Love Knot: Because nothing says tied together like a love knot made of diamonds!
Dolce Vita Amber Mules: These heels are the prettiest shade of caramel leather with a feminine twist. I love the striped ribbon that has a slight nautical feel, but would surely go with jeans and sundresses alike! Wear these with white pants and an off the shoulder top, or a bright dress that screams vacation!
So Spring is on my mind. Off the shoulder tops, pastels, and a whole lot of dresses! I’ve got some fun events coming up: Alexa’s bachelorette, a weekend in NYC, and influencer events around town. I think it’s the perfect time for me to re-up on some flirty dresses to kick the season into gear. Below are my top dresses for Spring that I can’t get out of my head. Enjoy!
1. Ok so this technically isn’t a dress; it’s a jumpsuit. But this is my blog and I make the rules! We all know I’m obsessed with a jumpsuit (see recent ones here and here), but this fiery number will make you look like the dancing girl emoji that got a cool closet makeover. Wear this to a Saturday fiesta with a margarita in-hand!
2. The shape of this dress is so sexy, and I love the unexpected color! You’d imagine this to be red, black, or even white, but the pale lilac makes it so irresistible. Wear this to dinner with your girlfriends and then hit the dance floor!
3. Star prints have always been a favorite of mind, and this dress is no exception. The creamy color of the silk mixed with the rock and roll flare of the hem and sleeves makes this dress edgy, yet whimsical at the same time. Plus with the empire waist, it’s super flattering for all body types! Wear this to date night underneath a leather jacket!
4. A more structured dress than the others on the list – this one packs quite the girly punch. Between the hot pink color and the bows along the side slit, it’s feminine without being too sweet. Wear this dress to a cocktail party!
5. A quintessential Spring dress than can be worn with some yellow mules (I have these in mind) or a strappy nude sandal. You’ll look like the embodiment of Spring in this flattering and romantic dress. Wear this to a garden party or your friend’s baby shower!
Simple white sneakers are having a comeback! And really, they’re chic and fashionable for both men and women. In my mind, there’s nothing more classic than jeans, white sneakers, and a collared shirt or crewneck sweater. Recently, Jason and I both fell in love with the same pair of kicks and we ended up both pulling the trigger on them! A partnership between Comme des Garçons and Converse, they were the perfect combination of fashion meets function. I love to steal his cologne and sweaters, so I guess shoes were just a natural progression! In any case, a pair of clean white sneakers looks great on anyone, no matter the sex, and brands have totally taken notice! So here’s my round-up of the top white unisex sneakers, no matter your price range!