Zara is obviously a wonderful resource for clothes. You can get the season’s designer trends but at an affordable price. But did you know it’s also becoming my go-to destination for shoes? My obsession started over the holiday season when I got a pair of jeweled heels that rival my favorite pair of Manolos. Well, that obsession has only gotten worse, as I’ve uncovered more stylish and affordable options. So without further ado, here are my top pairs of shoes at Zara right now.
1. A classic espadrille sandal with a little bit of edge with the oversized buckle. These are on my wish list! Wear these with wide-leg, cropped jeans or your favorite sundress.
2. A fun way to embrace the Cindarella-slipper trend that won’t break the bank.
3. Simple mules that will be so easy to slip on for work or a night on the town. The clear heel adds a unique and unexpected touch!
4. Metallic sandals are simple and can be dressed up or down! As seen on Instagram, I have these and wear them with sundresses and jeans alike.
5. The prettiest flats that are comfortable and go with absolutely everything. It also doesn’t hurt that they are Chanel-inspired.
Do you have some go-to items that you purchase over and over again? I’m talking about the items that you can’t live without and you keep in constant rotation. For me, there are some beauty products that are on my forever list, and that I’ve been using for years. Despite my desire to constantly try new things, I wanted to share the items that I turn to without hesitation. I love these babies without question, and I thought you might too!
Neutrogena Body Oil: I put this on after my nightly shower so my skin feels soft and moisturized. It doesn’t dry greasy and has a faint fragrance that I love. I’ve been using this since middle school, and I’m never without it!
Shu Uemura Hair Oil: Speaking of oil, this item is a fairly recent addition to my regimen and must-have list. This oil cuts my dry-time in half smells amazing and just makes my hair more manageable overall. I can’t live without it!
MAC Brow Set: I’ve been using this since before bold brows were a thing. Naturally a girl with a lot of eyebrow to handle, this keeps my shape in place ALL DAY. P.s. I love the clear, but it also comes in two shades for those who prefer some color.
Penny Talk Nail Polish: A metallic that is also neutral – this nail polish feels stylish yet surprisingly understated at the same time. I love wearing this as my go-to polish for the work-week.
Basic & Neroli Perfume: If you know me, then you know I love to switch up my fragrances. You may also know that I love to wear 2-3 fragrances at the same time. No matter what perfume I’m wearing underneath – I love to layer this Jo Malone scent on top. It feels light and fresh and plays with other scents so nicely.
Amore Pacific Cleanser: This face wash is from one of my favorite beauty brands of all time. I love this cleanser, because it has just the right amount of foaming action, doesn’t try out my skin, and also smells divine.
Let’s talk about evening bags. In the past year, I’ve been to a couple of black tie events where I noticed ladies do not have the appropriate bag. Just because a bag is small, does not mean it is formal! I saw day-time crossbodies with gowns, and purses that are perfect for brunch…but maybe not your best friend’s wedding. Never fear…I’ve rounded up some of my favorite picks that ARE appropriate for your next fancy event!
1. Sole Society – Sometimes a simple black look needs a pop of color. Plus, rainbow bags are totally in!
2. Lele Sadoughi – Pretty in pearl, this Lele Sadoughi can be worn over the shoulder or as a clutch!
3. Gucci – A more casual-looking clutch, the gorgeous color of the leather, combined with Gucci’s signature G’s would be gorgeous with a dressy jumpsuit or retro-inspired look.
4. Edie Parker – We can’t have an evening bag roundup without including the queen Edie Parker. Her bags are usually pretty pricey, so this one is a steal! I also love bags with fun sayings, like this one! OR, if you want to splurge get one custom made on her website.
5. Saint Laurent – I love a great metallic evening bag because there is so much flexibility for outfits. This Saint Laurent can be worn time and time again no matter the color of your look!
6. Gucci – A satin Gucci shoulder bag that’s equally appropriate to swear with a cocktail dress, as it is to wear with a collared shirt and jeans. I also love the clutch version in velvet.