1. A masculine and luxurious fragrance. This latest release from Creed has notes of bergamot, peppercorn, and mint among others. I feel like I’ll have to steal this one off Jason’s side of the vanity!
2. I’m absolutely obsessed with my Daniel Wellington watch, and I know there’s one on Jason’s wish list as well! The timepiece is classic, modern, and simple and any guy would love to have one on his wrist. With a variety of options (and interchangeable straps), he can also switch up his look when the occasion strikes!
3. A classic and fun sneaker for hitting the town! Jason loves a casual shoe for running errands on weekends, or for dressed-down days at work. Your guy can even pair these with a t-shirt and suit combo for a modern take on business casual!
4. Wallets are always a great gift, because they are a treat you might not buy yourself. They can feel “beat up” easily with the wear and tear of daily use, so a new one somehow makes you feel extra fresh! I love this card case from Thom Browne with it’s classic black leather and signature striped detail.
5. The newest craze in the travel world! Away luggage is stylish, durable and functional!l They feature a high-quality casing, locks, interior compartments, and USB charger. I personally love the monogram collection where you can add hand-painted initials to add a personalized touch!
6. Lose yourself…not your luggage! Use these smart tags to track your luggage no matter where it goes.
7. The newest and shiniest kid on the iPhone block! With the screen the size of a plus, brilliant display, facial recognition and no home button, this is the most tech-forward of iPhones thus far. I can’t wait to personally get one for myself, and I know Jason is dying for one too!
8. What goes better with a new phone than wireless headphones to match! Whenever you pull your AirPods out of the charging case, they instantly turn on and connect to your iPhone – what magic!
1. The tiny pailettes in the necklace give it an intricate, yet delicate look. Still super shiny, but understated at the same time – this is jewelry that a lucky lady will love, without breaking the bank. I think I might have to get this for myself!
2. The most unique and intoxicating fragrance I’ve ever smelled. I personally want this, but haven’t taken the plunge yet.
3. Basically a wonder-serum, the La Mer renewal oil is the perfect little luxury for your skin. A couple of drops revitalize and renew skin for a soft and even complexion. It feels and smells amazing!
4. This time of year calls for a great jacket- and the one I can’t live without happens to be my leather. While my go-to is black, this beauty from The Arrivals is a versatile and feminine shade of blush. Plus, the removable fur collar adds an unexpected edge that can make the jacket seem totally different.
5. Jason and I are obsessed with our Bose portable speaker. You can easily take it in any room of the house, even outside if the weather permits. Simply connect it to your smartphone via Bluetooth and you’re good to go. This is a MUST HAVE on any list.
6. A pair of pricey sneakers that she might not buy herself, Golden Goose are all the rage and come in such a wide variety of textures and colors- there’s one for every personality!
7. We women love our cosmetics – and what’s even better than having all of your beauty faves, is having them perfectly packed in a beautiful case! This one from Bobbi Brown is the most beautiful shade of Bordeaux, and the structured shape makes it seem even more glamorous.
8. Did I mention that we women love our cosmetics. This set of travel brushes packs a punch with high-quality bristles, but in a petite size perfect for packing. Plus, how cute is that case?!
1. Jo Malone – I’m a huge fan of Jo Malone products, and this one is no exception. I use the hand wash and lotion, found a new Summer fragrance (Basil & Neroli) – but this one in particular is something special. It smells a little dark and sexy, but still fresh, floral and sweet at the same time. It’s not your average rose scent and I definitely recommend giving it a smell!
2. Tom Ford – So Rachel and Alexa actually gifted this to me and I can’t praise this lotion enough. It literally feels like wrapping your hands in silk. Plus, the scent is so intoxicating and potent it’s a fragrance that last which I haven’t found in any other lotion.
3. Amore Pacific – My favorite facial cleanser! It removes makeup flawlessly, helps keep my skin tone even and the scent is the absolute best I’ve ever seen in a facial product. I use the cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and eye cream. It’s just about time to re-up soon!
4. Oribe – This is what I use to keep my locks so long and healthy! While Oribe has many different lines, I used “Gold Lust” which has restorative properties. It keeps my hair strong even though I’m always, drying, straightening, curling, and inflicting all sorts of damage upon it! I also love the way it lathers and smells.
5. Malin & Goetz – While I recently gifted this soap set, I’ve been a fan of Malin & Goetz for quite some time. I’m also really into this bar soap phase right now. Somehow I like the tangible quality of holding the bar in my hand, rather than my usual gel on loofa situation. Malin’s soaps smell divine, and I think this set is the cutest gift idea!
6. Tom Ford – Another recent purchase, Tom Ford’s eyeliner is one where I cant imagine life before it. The pencil sharpens so smoothly and just glides over my eyelids. I also love the colors – I’m really into “midnight” navy versus my everyday black. This is a beauty buy I can’t live without!