This year was the year that I really beefed up my espadrille collection. I had a pair of flat Chanel ones, but I recently added a variety of styles to wardrobe! They’re the perfect summer shoe that go nicely with sundresses and crops alike. Plus, my favorites are so comfortable, I never want to take them off. Before Fall weather hits, here’s a roundup of my favorite espadrilles on the market! Slip them on and enjoy them while sundress season is still upon us.
1. A classic flat espadrille that seems dressier with the black and natural stripe. Wear these with white jeans and a flirty top for a comfortable day of sightseeing.
2. Metallics go with everything and these flat-forms are insanely comfortable. I have this pair and I love to wear them with white, denim, and everything my closet can throw at them!
3. Another pair that I personally own and can’t get enough of. The cream looks so rich and the cap-toe adds a little bit something extra to the design.
4. The combination of cognac leather and the rubber sole make these Chloe picks rich, but casual and a little bit sporty. Wear these with a floaty dress or cut-off shorts for a vacation-ready look!
5. The natural blush of these espadrilles is too pretty to resist. Plus, the heel is the perfect height that gives you some support, but doesn’t compromise on comfort. I can personally attest to that because I have this pair! Wear these with a floral dress out to brunch with your gal pals.
6. An extra high espadrille heel brings the sexy-factor to these summer favorites. Castaner is one of the most well-known espadrille brands and these babies don’t disappoint. Wear these with a strappy dress for a Summer evening out on the town.
Have you guys noticed that the Golden Goose brand has completely taken over? I feel like a couple of years ago, everyone was wearing Common Projects, Converse had a resurgence, and now…designer sneakerheads are clamoring over the stylish and comfortable Golden Goose! In seemingly endless color combinations, unique fabrics/textures, and with the signature “already-scuffed” look – they are a staple of the streetwear scene.
I’ve got a relatively tame pair, neutral white with a touch of metiallic silver and gold. But I’ve got my eye on many others. With a heftier price-tag, I’ll have to pick and choose – but no fear, they go on sale often!
My favorite places to find Golden Goose are SSense, Saks Off Fifth and Intermix.
Memorial Day Weekend, sunshine and summer are quickly approaching! It’s time to shed those layers and show off some skin! In preparation for the patriotic holiday and corresponding three-day weekend, here are my top picks to get the season kicked off in style!
Speaking of being poolside, who doesn’t want a new swimsuit at the beginning of summer? I love the All-American color scheme, flattering high waist and sporty but feminine feel to this suit.
For when you’re cold post-pool, or for evening strolls on the beach. Throw on this sweatshirt as a cozy homage to one of my favorite cities (and my initials!).
I’m really into blue sunglasses, and these icy blue shades will help combat the heat this summer! Plus, Saint Laurent can do no wrong!
Sunshine calls for a straw tote to carry around daily essentials and for trips to the beach! Roll up a towel in this baby, or use it as this season’s oversized purse. You’ll take the beach wherever you go!
White blazers are kind of an obsession of mine! This one, with fine pinstripes and buttons on the shoulders feels unique and can be a great transitional piece. Plus, you can throw it over a sundress on breezy evenings.
If you’re gonna show some skin, then you need to have that healthy glow! Exfoliate and hydrate your skin with this body polish that also smells divine!