For me, Summer means white. I love the way it looks on my skin, and it just feels so fresh and so clean.
Ever year when warm weather approaches, I go on a little spree and buy a couple of new white dresses for the season. This year, this dress was one of my first purchases, and I haven’t stopped wearing it since it hit my wardrobe. An easy, breezy dress from Zara, I loved the oversized fit, the pockets, and the ruffled asymmetric hem. I’ve worn this with my new pair of gladiators for an all-white look, as well as some heels to make this feel more elevated. In this instance, I went casual with pops of blue in my accessories. I threw in my new Dior clutch as well as a lapis-lazuli necklace from Mejuri. This outfit is one that you’ll see me wear again and again!
Logo-mania is here! Brands are plastering their logos across our favorite fashion pieces. From shoes to apparel, and let’s not forget accessories, brand names are all the rage! Want to join in on the trend – here are some of my top picks to incorporate logos into your wardrobe in a tasteful way.
Well, we’re officially smack dab in the middle of Winter, and my closet has taken notice. The grey, dreary weather has me wanting to throw on cozy sweaters and comfortable flats for easy, no-fuss work looks. In reality, I just want to stay curled up at home with a good book. Getting primped or staying warm at home? Either way, this Winter lust list has you covered:
1. Ads of the 90’s book: As a mad-woman by day, old ads have always caught my attention. But anyone can appreciate some of these iconic ads of the ’90s, many featuring our favorite Supermodels! This book will liven up any coffee table and would be a delight to flip through on days cozied up at home.
3. Mateo Mini Satchel: The cutest cross-body purse that fits just the right amount when you want to grab and go! Plus it’s on sale!
4. Byredo Perfume: A fresh scent for the new year, Byredo’s Gypsy Water is a favorite amongst fans of the brand. I’m in love with the Suede hand wash and lotion, but I think it’s time to grab a perfume as well!
5. Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer: Speaking of getting all dolled up, I’ve been lusting after this Dyson hair dryer for ages. With a quiet and light-weight design, this dryer is meant to get your hair extra smooth and reduce frizz. I borrowed my BFF Rachel’s once and was very impressed! As someone who styles my hair often, this investment seems worth it!
6. Dior Ballerina Flats: A pretty combination of durable canvas and embroidered ribbon, these flats are a dressy option for days when you can’t imagine throwing on heels!
7. Rag & Bone Cashmere Sweater: Super soft and super stylish, I love this sweater in the powdery white, or black with a sporty, thin stripe at the bottom.