Logo-mania is here! Brands are plastering their logos across our favorite fashion pieces. From shoes to apparel, and let’s not forget accessories, brand names are all the rage! Want to join in on the trend – here are some of my top picks to incorporate logos into your wardrobe in a tasteful way.
Well, we’re officially smack dab in the middle of Winter, and my closet has taken notice. The grey, dreary weather has me wanting to throw on cozy sweaters and comfortable flats for easy, no-fuss work looks. In reality, I just want to stay curled up at home with a good book. Getting primped or staying warm at home? Either way, this Winter lust list has you covered:
1. Ads of the 90’s book: As a mad-woman by day, old ads have always caught my attention. But anyone can appreciate some of these iconic ads of the ’90s, many featuring our favorite Supermodels! This book will liven up any coffee table and would be a delight to flip through on days cozied up at home.
3. Mateo Mini Satchel: The cutest cross-body purse that fits just the right amount when you want to grab and go! Plus it’s on sale!
4. Byredo Perfume: A fresh scent for the new year, Byredo’s Gypsy Water is a favorite amongst fans of the brand. I’m in love with the Suede hand wash and lotion, but I think it’s time to grab a perfume as well!
5. Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer: Speaking of getting all dolled up, I’ve been lusting after this Dyson hair dryer for ages. With a quiet and light-weight design, this dryer is meant to get your hair extra smooth and reduce frizz. I borrowed my BFF Rachel’s once and was very impressed! As someone who styles my hair often, this investment seems worth it!
6. Dior Ballerina Flats: A pretty combination of durable canvas and embroidered ribbon, these flats are a dressy option for days when you can’t imagine throwing on heels!
7. Rag & Bone Cashmere Sweater: Super soft and super stylish, I love this sweater in the powdery white, or black with a sporty, thin stripe at the bottom.
Some dresses just speak to you…and this one had my name all over it. I love to wear white in the Summer and I felt the ethereal dress was so different than anything else I had in my closet.
Maxi dresses are easy to throw on, look put together, and are easy-breezy in the Summer heat. With this dramatic square neckline, voluminous sleeves, fine eyelet detail – the dress looks straight out of a fairy tale. Also with ties around the waist and sleeves than can be pushed down off the shoulder – I feel I can switch up how I wear it for a different effect.
As soon as I got the dress, I knew it would be prime for a Summer evening out in the Hamptons. I felt the look was perfect for a night at Wölffer vineyard with my girlfriends, sipping rosé and enjoying the sunset. What a dream.