Can you believe that 2017 is right around the corner? But before we ring in the new year, we have one more night of fabulous 2016 fashion… New Year’s Eve! I have to say, some years I simply want to sit on the couch and watch the ball drop with an order of Chinese food. But this year, I’m ready to get glammed up and hit the town!
1. Topshop Stud Ruffle Lace Dress. A little black dress that’s fun and flirty, this hot number from Topshop is sure to turn heads! I love the studded detail that brings a bit of edge to the classic silhouette and lace overlay. Plus, at this price, it’s the perfect party dress!
2. Topshop Disc Sequin Midi Dress. Another Topshop pick, you’re sure to make an entrance in this disco-inspired midi dress. In a heavily embellished sequin gold, it comes with an all-over large disc design. Featuring a high neck and subtle straps, it sexes things up with a slit up the front!
3. Mischa Collection Larrisa Blazer Dress. This dress reminds me of an 80’s power-suit, and with the color…you’ll look white hot! I love the tuxedo look with the dramatic sleeves. In a sea of black and metallics on New Years Eve, you’ll be sure to stand out.
4. Laundry by Shelli Segal Ruched Velvet Sheath Dress. A velvety on-trend take on the little black dress. This dress will hug every curve, but also be comfortable for a night of dancing! Plus, this is simple enough that you can wear this to another event!
5. Michelle Mason Cami Wrap Mini Dress. The coppery-champagne color of this satin mini wrap dress is to die for! Pair it with nude strappy heels for a show-stopping look!
6. Alice + Olivia Beaded Bodice Strapless Jumpsuit. I’m all about the jumpsuits these days, and this is the perfect one for painting the town red. Simple in its silhouette, it brings the drama with glistening beads on the embellished bodice. Plus, with the cropped trouser legs, this jumpsuit will keep your legs warm but still show off those party heels!
And there you have it…my roundup of 2016 New Year’s ensembles! Do you dolls have any special plans for ringing in the new year? Let me know in the comments below!