1. A masculine and luxurious fragrance. This latest release from Creed has notes of bergamot, peppercorn, and mint among others. I feel like I’ll have to steal this one off Jason’s side of the vanity!
2. I’m absolutely obsessed with my Daniel Wellington watch, and I know there’s one on Jason’s wish list as well! The timepiece is classic, modern, and simple and any guy would love to have one on his wrist. With a variety of options (and interchangeable straps), he can also switch up his look when the occasion strikes!
3. A classic and fun sneaker for hitting the town! Jason loves a casual shoe for running errands on weekends, or for dressed-down days at work. Your guy can even pair these with a t-shirt and suit combo for a modern take on business casual!
4. Wallets are always a great gift, because they are a treat you might not buy yourself. They can feel “beat up” easily with the wear and tear of daily use, so a new one somehow makes you feel extra fresh! I love this card case from Thom Browne with it’s classic black leather and signature striped detail.
5. The newest craze in the travel world! Away luggage is stylish, durable and functional!l They feature a high-quality casing, locks, interior compartments, and USB charger. I personally love the monogram collection where you can add hand-painted initials to add a personalized touch!
6. Lose yourself…not your luggage! Use these smart tags to track your luggage no matter where it goes.
7. The newest and shiniest kid on the iPhone block! With the screen the size of a plus, brilliant display, facial recognition and no home button, this is the most tech-forward of iPhones thus far. I can’t wait to personally get one for myself, and I know Jason is dying for one too!
8. What goes better with a new phone than wireless headphones to match! Whenever you pull your AirPods out of the charging case, they instantly turn on and connect to your iPhone – what magic!