Happy Valentine’s Day Dolls! Today might be all about the love, but I’m also spreading the lust with today’s list of must-have items. It’s a lot of sweet, sexy, and pink…some of my favorite things! I hope you love these lust-worthy picks as much as I do!
1-2. L’Agent Siena Bra & Thong – What’s Valentine’s Day without something a little sexy? I love the delicate blush-colored lace of this set from L’Agent. Wear it for that special someone…or just for yourself! While I love the blush and gold, the navy and black is also super sexy and on sale!
3. MAC Angel Lipstick – I love a classic pink pout. And with Valentine’s Day and Spring right around the corner, now is the perfect time to pickup a new shade. MAC has so many great colors that you’re bound to find the perfect pink for your skin tone. Recently, I’m loving a shocking pink called “All Fired Up,” as well as “faux” a muted, mauve pink.
4. tarte Cheek Stain – Speaking of beauty picks, I recently had brunch with Rachel and she had the most amazing dewy glow on her cheeks. Turns out it was this cheek stain from tarte! So many times a cream blush can look streaky on the skin, but this was the perfect rosy glow that looked natural and neither greasy nor chalky. I’m really dying to try this out for myself! If anyone has used this, let me know in the comments below!
5. Jo Malone Basil & Neroli – As seen on my Instagram, this is my new favorite scent for Spring! The basil smells fresh and botanical, while the Neroli balances it with a bright floral scent. All I can say is it smells like vacation…and that’s just where I’m going with it! But like most Jo Malone scents, this is classic enough to wear everyday to the office. If the basil is throwing you off…trust me, you won’t smell like a pizza, you’ll smell gorgeous! Give it a spray next time you’re walking through your local department store and let me know what you think!
6. Tom Ford Sean Sunglasses – A classic aviator never goes out of style! This pair by Tom Ford manages to add some glam to the sunglass shape. With a cognac-leather top bar and rose-gold mirrored lenses, it’s a more modern take. Who says you can’t see the world through rose-colored glasses?
7. Alexis Loe Floral-Print Shirt Dress – Last but not least is this flirty little number by Alexis. The satin, the floral print, the balloon sleeves and the sherberty colors are just too gorgeous and sweet. This dress makes me feel like Marie Antoinette would wear this to brunch in New York City with her friends. Wear this to any Spring event, with a strappy sandals and those sunglasses in #6.
xoxo, Lauren Ashley
February 14, 2017