So Spring is on my mind. Off the shoulder tops, pastels, and a whole lot of dresses! I’ve got some fun events coming up: Alexa’s bachelorette, a weekend in NYC, and influencer events around town. I think it’s the perfect time for me to re-up on some flirty dresses to kick the season into gear. Below are my top dresses for Spring that I can’t get out of my head. Enjoy!
1. Ok so this technically isn’t a dress; it’s a jumpsuit. But this is my blog and I make the rules! We all know I’m obsessed with a jumpsuit (see recent ones here and here), but this fiery number will make you look like the dancing girl emoji that got a cool closet makeover. Wear this to a Saturday fiesta with a margarita in-hand!
2. The shape of this dress is so sexy, and I love the unexpected color! You’d imagine this to be red, black, or even white, but the pale lilac makes it so irresistible. Wear this to dinner with your girlfriends and then hit the dance floor!
3. Star prints have always been a favorite of mind, and this dress is no exception. The creamy color of the silk mixed with the rock and roll flare of the hem and sleeves makes this dress edgy, yet whimsical at the same time. Plus with the empire waist, it’s super flattering for all body types! Wear this to date night underneath a leather jacket!
4. A more structured dress than the others on the list – this one packs quite the girly punch. Between the hot pink color and the bows along the side slit, it’s feminine without being too sweet. Wear this dress to a cocktail party!
5. A quintessential Spring dress than can be worn with some yellow mules (I have these in mind) or a strappy nude sandal. You’ll look like the embodiment of Spring in this flattering and romantic dress. Wear this to a garden party or your friend’s baby shower!