The countdown to the holidays is on! You might have seen my men’s gift guide, but today is all about the ladies! Y’all know I’m all about that treat yo self life, so I’m definitely going to pick up a couple of these items for not just friends, but myself! And don’t worry Mom, I’ve got you covered too!
1. Vogue Coloring Book. For the creative lady in your life! You know, coloring books just aren’t for kids these days. I love activities that light up a different part of your brain that you might not use in your day to day life. Coloring is also a great stress relieving activity while just watching tv, having a moment to yourself or enjoying a cup of coffee. I love this particular book by Vogue with chic fashion illustrations. Why not give coloring a try!
2. Journelle Garbo PJ Set. I must admit, I’m a girl who usually lounges around in one of my husbands tshirts and an old pair of Vanderbilt sweatpants. But every now and then i want to feel a little more put together, even when at home. We dress up to go out, so why can’t we dress up for bed? I love this pair of champagne-colored silk pajamas. They’re sexy and subtle, and the rich color combined with the black piping feels uniquely ladylike and adult. Excuse me while I schedule a sleepover so I can show off these off! Buy these for mom, your girlfriend, or even for yourself. I know I am!
3. Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad. A luxe eye palette makes a great gift! Ladies love a good eyeshadow, and Tom Ford has the most incredible pigments. I also think it’s in the price range that you might think twice about buying for your day to day life, but it’s not outrageous to purchase as a gift or special occasion. I also really love the beautiful packaging that will slip nicely in a makeup bag for touch-ups! Buy this for the beauty lover in your life!
4. Cuyana Travel Case Set. Speaking of makeup bags…these Cuyana cosmetic cases are some of my favorite gifts to give! The monogrammable cases are a high quality leather and come in a variety of gorgeous colors. My favorite? The pearl grey. I actually gave personalized grey cases to my bridesmaids as a thank you, and to my mother in law for her birthday. I can really go on and on… I love them! Give these to mom or your work bff.
5. Kenneth Jay Lane Round Pave Stud Earrings. I don’t know a lady who’d say no to jewelry! I love these blingy (but not over the top) stud earrings. They’re elegant and eye-catching, but still simple enough for daily wear. The best part? They won’t break the bank. Buy these for the fashionista in your life!
6. Saint Laurent Stamped Croc Leather Wallet. The most splurgy item on my list. Personally I think It’s nice having a large wallet to hold all of my cards – insurance, rewards cards, gift cards, etc. BUT, I honestly can’t live without having a smaller card case as well. It’s so nice to put your id, your major credit card, and just the necessary items in a separate and smaller case. It’s great to fit in clutches or just times when you need the essentials and don’t want to carry a large wallet or bag. This Saint Laurent croc-embossed leather one is my favorite! My best friend Rachel just got it, and it’s absolutely stunning in person. Minimal and understated with the simple “Saint Laurent” stamped in gold, it makes a stylish statement with the crocodile texture. Buy this for… yourself! You deserve it lady!
7. J.Crew Crackled Metallic Moccasins. Who doesn’t want to feel cozy and comfortable this season? I’m obsessed with these crackled metallic gold moccasins. The thick faux shearling liner will make you feel like you’re walking on a cloud! I want these to keep my feet warm while lounging around my parents house over the holidays, or making quick Champagne runs with my brother. Buy these for your little sister! (Hint, hint Nigell)
8. Fujifiilm Instax Mini Instant Camera. For the instagramaholic in your life! Polaroid style photos are back, and in a big way! I bought this mini Instax camera for my wedding so guests could instantly take photos for our guestbook. It was one of best decisions I made! We took the camera on our honeymoon and now it goes on every trip and to very fun event. Its so great to look back and see these memories captured in a fun and retro way! Buy this for your best friend!
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen! Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays! Do you have any favorites on my list? Let me know in the comments below!