Happy Valentine’s Day Dolls! Today might be all about the love, but I’m also spreading the lust with today’s list of must-have items. It’s a lot of sweet, sexy, and pink…some of my favorite things! I hope you love these lust-worthy picks as much as I do!
1-2. L’Agent Siena Bra & Thong – What’s Valentine’s Day without something a little sexy? I love the delicate blush-colored lace of this set from L’Agent. Wear it for that special someone…or just for yourself! While I love the blush and gold, the navy and black is also super sexy and on sale!
3. MAC Angel Lipstick – I love a classic pink pout. And with Valentine’s Day and Spring right around the corner, now is the perfect time to pickup a new shade. MAC has so many great colors that you’re bound to find the perfect pink for your skin tone. Recently, I’m loving a shocking pink called “All Fired Up,” as well as “faux” a muted, mauve pink.
4. tarte Cheek Stain – Speaking of beauty picks, I recently had brunch with Rachel and she had the most amazing dewy glow on her cheeks. Turns out it was this cheek stain from tarte! So many times a cream blush can look streaky on the skin, but this was the perfect rosy glow that looked natural and neither greasy nor chalky. I’m really dying to try this out for myself! If anyone has used this, let me know in the comments below!
5. Jo Malone Basil & Neroli – As seen on my Instagram, this is my new favorite scent for Spring! The basil smells fresh and botanical, while the Neroli balances it with a bright floral scent. All I can say is it smells like vacation…and that’s just where I’m going with it! But like most Jo Malone scents, this is classic enough to wear everyday to the office. If the basil is throwing you off…trust me, you won’t smell like a pizza, you’ll smell gorgeous! Give it a spray next time you’re walking through your local department store and let me know what you think!
6. Tom Ford Sean Sunglasses – A classic aviator never goes out of style! This pair by Tom Ford manages to add some glam to the sunglass shape. With a cognac-leather top bar and rose-gold mirrored lenses, it’s a more modern take. Who says you can’t see the world through rose-colored glasses?
7. Alexis Loe Floral-Print Shirt Dress – Last but not least is this flirty little number by Alexis. The satin, the floral print, the balloon sleeves and the sherberty colors are just too gorgeous and sweet. This dress makes me feel like Marie Antoinette would wear this to brunch in New York City with her friends. Wear this to any Spring event, with a strappy sandals and those sunglasses in #6.
xoxo, Lauren Ashley
It’s about this time of year in New York that Winter can seem like it will never end. I have to say the blistering winds on my walk to work are not my favorite. But, with winter comes some fun shopping options, including cold-weather wear, dresses for wintertime events, and fun beauty buys to moisturize or primp while staying in your warm and cozy home. This week’s lust list highlights my winter wishes!
1. Iro Moto Black Leather Jacket– So I mentioned this on my Instagram story, but I actually lost my leather jacket recently. It was the softest, buttery leather in such a deep purple it almost looked bluish-black. It’s a tragedy! BUT… another day, another jacket. This Iro leather has a similar buttery texture and will be a Fall/Winter staple in classic black.
2. Uniqlo Cream Cashmere Beanie– Cashmere and Cream – two of my favorite things. And with a price tag under $10 this beanie is an absolute steal and must-have for the remainder of this season. I also love this one!
3. Rebecca Vallance Laced Split Dress– Rachel and I saw this dress in person, and it’s just to-die-for! In a deep navy with a bustier style top and lace-front slit, this is a sexy showstopper for an evening event.
4. Tom Ford Smoke Red Nail Lacquer– Speaking of Rachel, my ravishing redhead just got me the most gorgeous shade of red Tom Ford polish. The color glides on like silk and is the perfect winter “Smoke Red.” Thanks Rach!
5. Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm– I find that winter months are when I stock up on a lot of my favorite beauty buys. With the cold weather, my lips are in need of extra moisture. Don’t you ever feel like the more chapstick you put on, the more chapped your lips get? Well not with this tube of minted rose balm by Smith’s. It’s only $5, and so great to keep in your purse or desk. Plus, it’s not sticky and has a great smell. Your lips will thank me!
6. Grace Lee Signet Ring– In recent years, the idea of a signet ring has become more appealing to me. They look a bit old-world, and I feel add a little touch of sophistication to an outfit without being glitzy. This one by Grace Lee comes in different metals and has a little bit of a more feminine shape. Other options here, and here.
7. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Whipped Body Butter– Winter weather can be brutal for your skin! I know I can feel like an ashy alligator if I don’t moisturize properly. This body butter is one my favorites, with a whipped texture that feels and smells good enough to eat. But don’t! Haha
Hope you all enjoy these picks and stay warm while winter wages on! xo
The countdown to the holidays is on! You might have seen my men’s gift guide, but today is all about the ladies! Y’all know I’m all about that treat yo self life, so I’m definitely going to pick up a couple of these items for not just friends, but myself! And don’t worry Mom, I’ve got you covered too!
1. Vogue Coloring Book. For the creative lady in your life! You know, coloring books just aren’t for kids these days. I love activities that light up a different part of your brain that you might not use in your day to day life. Coloring is also a great stress relieving activity while just watching tv, having a moment to yourself or enjoying a cup of coffee. I love this particular book by Vogue with chic fashion illustrations. Why not give coloring a try!
2. Journelle Garbo PJ Set. I must admit, I’m a girl who usually lounges around in one of my husbands tshirts and an old pair of Vanderbilt sweatpants. But every now and then i want to feel a little more put together, even when at home. We dress up to go out, so why can’t we dress up for bed? I love this pair of champagne-colored silk pajamas. They’re sexy and subtle, and the rich color combined with the black piping feels uniquely ladylike and adult. Excuse me while I schedule a sleepover so I can show off these off! Buy these for mom, your girlfriend, or even for yourself. I know I am!
3. Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad. A luxe eye palette makes a great gift! Ladies love a good eyeshadow, and Tom Ford has the most incredible pigments. I also think it’s in the price range that you might think twice about buying for your day to day life, but it’s not outrageous to purchase as a gift or special occasion. I also really love the beautiful packaging that will slip nicely in a makeup bag for touch-ups! Buy this for the beauty lover in your life!
4. Cuyana Travel Case Set. Speaking of makeup bags…these Cuyana cosmetic cases are some of my favorite gifts to give! The monogrammable cases are a high quality leather and come in a variety of gorgeous colors. My favorite? The pearl grey. I actually gave personalized grey cases to my bridesmaids as a thank you, and to my mother in law for her birthday. I can really go on and on… I love them! Give these to mom or your work bff.
5. Kenneth Jay Lane Round Pave Stud Earrings. I don’t know a lady who’d say no to jewelry! I love these blingy (but not over the top) stud earrings. They’re elegant and eye-catching, but still simple enough for daily wear. The best part? They won’t break the bank. Buy these for the fashionista in your life!
6. Saint Laurent Stamped Croc Leather Wallet. The most splurgy item on my list. Personally I think It’s nice having a large wallet to hold all of my cards – insurance, rewards cards, gift cards, etc. BUT, I honestly can’t live without having a smaller card case as well. It’s so nice to put your id, your major credit card, and just the necessary items in a separate and smaller case. It’s great to fit in clutches or just times when you need the essentials and don’t want to carry a large wallet or bag. This Saint Laurent croc-embossed leather one is my favorite! My best friend Rachel just got it, and it’s absolutely stunning in person. Minimal and understated with the simple “Saint Laurent” stamped in gold, it makes a stylish statement with the crocodile texture. Buy this for… yourself! You deserve it lady!
7. J.Crew Crackled Metallic Moccasins. Who doesn’t want to feel cozy and comfortable this season? I’m obsessed with these crackled metallic gold moccasins. The thick faux shearling liner will make you feel like you’re walking on a cloud! I want these to keep my feet warm while lounging around my parents house over the holidays, or making quick Champagne runs with my brother. Buy these for your little sister! (Hint, hint Nigell)
8. Fujifiilm Instax Mini Instant Camera. For the instagramaholic in your life! Polaroid style photos are back, and in a big way! I bought this mini Instax camera for my wedding so guests could instantly take photos for our guestbook. It was one of best decisions I made! We took the camera on our honeymoon and now it goes on every trip and to very fun event. Its so great to look back and see these memories captured in a fun and retro way! Buy this for your best friend!
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen! Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays! Do you have any favorites on my list? Let me know in the comments below!