1. Chanel. In person, these sunglasses are the coolest shade of blue that I think would translate well from season to season. Also, the trendy round shape is very in, but these are classic enough to stand the test of time even when trends change.
2. Apple. The new wave of iPhones has arrived! I’m personally getting one because my current phone screen is cracked, so it’s just time for me. However, with greater storage, an upgraded camera, and no headphone jack, the iPhone 7 is lust-worthy. Plus, I can’t wait to use it with Bose wireless headphones! What do you dolls think, are you trading up?
3. Topshop. One of my favorite things is to play with differing lengths and hemlines.I love the idea of a short dress or cropped pants with a longer coat layered on top. This pale blue duster is a gorgeous shade that will add dimension and polish to any Fall look.
4. Shopbop. I have an obsession with grey sweaters, and I love the feminine details on this Endless Rose number. It’s not your boyfriend’s sweater… it’s better!
5. Philip B. In the Fall I feel like I can get away with some more time in between hair washes. But to make sure my tresses don’t look greasy and my hair stays fresh, I like to use a dry shampoo. This one, by Philip B, is honestly the best I’ve ever tried. It doesn’t leave behind white reside, is paragon free, doesn’t feel sticky and has the most DIVINE scent. It’s a little bit pricier than the average, but I really can’t rave enough about it.
6. Nars. Time to transition to a darker lip shade for Fall. This NARS essential is next on my list with it’s moody berry shade and matte finish.
7. Zara. Chanel? Almost. These comfy and cute Zara cap-toe shoes are a great heel height. And yes, they look like Chanel and are just simply gorgeous. For less than $40, we all need these in our wardrobe.
8. Tibi. This Tibi dress give me serious Divergent vibes. I feel like it’s what a sexy Erudite leader would wear. Sorry, is my nerd showing? Anyway, the dress is so simple, but the cut and fit is flattering and unique. Plus…navy. Gimme.
They say April showers bring May flowers, and New York has definitely seen its share of cold and rainy days recently. Even despite the nasty weather, I’m looking forward to the return of sunshine and spring.
This year, off-the-shoulder tops and dresses have become some of the most popular silhouettes for warmer weather. I styled my off-the-shoulder blouse with oversized pink earrings (and matching mani) for a girly and glam look.