Logo-mania is here! Brands are plastering their logos across our favorite fashion pieces. From shoes to apparel, and let’s not forget accessories, brand names are all the rage! Want to join in on the trend – here are some of my top picks to incorporate logos into your wardrobe in a tasteful way.
This year was the year that I really beefed up my espadrille collection. I had a pair of flat Chanel ones, but I recently added a variety of styles to wardrobe! They’re the perfect summer shoe that go nicely with sundresses and crops alike. Plus, my favorites are so comfortable, I never want to take them off. Before Fall weather hits, here’s a roundup of my favorite espadrilles on the market! Slip them on and enjoy them while sundress season is still upon us.
1. A classic flat espadrille that seems dressier with the black and natural stripe. Wear these with white jeans and a flirty top for a comfortable day of sightseeing.
2. Metallics go with everything and these flat-forms are insanely comfortable. I have this pair and I love to wear them with white, denim, and everything my closet can throw at them!
3. Another pair that I personally own and can’t get enough of. The cream looks so rich and the cap-toe adds a little bit something extra to the design.
4. The combination of cognac leather and the rubber sole make these Chloe picks rich, but casual and a little bit sporty. Wear these with a floaty dress or cut-off shorts for a vacation-ready look!
5. The natural blush of these espadrilles is too pretty to resist. Plus, the heel is the perfect height that gives you some support, but doesn’t compromise on comfort. I can personally attest to that because I have this pair! Wear these with a floral dress out to brunch with your gal pals.
6. An extra high espadrille heel brings the sexy-factor to these summer favorites. Castaner is one of the most well-known espadrille brands and these babies don’t disappoint. Wear these with a strappy dress for a Summer evening out on the town.
Jewel tones are some of the most flattering colors on the rainbow spectrum. In deep, rich hues, the colors instantly inspire feelings of sophistication and luxury. They obviously become more popular in the Fall, as the previous seasons’ brights and pastels fade away with the Summer sun. Adding jewel tones can be an easy way to transition your wardrobe into the cooler weather – either with an accessory, coat, or shoe. Another thing I love about jewel tones is that you often find them paired with sumptuous fabrics – think silk and velvet. Overall, the deeper saturated colors look great on everyone and will keep your wardrobe on-trend. See below for some of my favorite picks in the season’s hottest shades.