This year was the year that I really beefed up my espadrille collection. I had a pair of flat Chanel ones, but I recently added a variety of styles to wardrobe! They’re the perfect summer shoe that go nicely with sundresses and crops alike. Plus, my favorites are so comfortable, I never want to take them off. Before Fall weather hits, here’s a roundup of my favorite espadrilles on the market! Slip them on and enjoy them while sundress season is still upon us.
1. A classic flat espadrille that seems dressier with the black and natural stripe. Wear these with white jeans and a flirty top for a comfortable day of sightseeing.
2. Metallics go with everything and these flat-forms are insanely comfortable. I have this pair and I love to wear them with white, denim, and everything my closet can throw at them!
3. Another pair that I personally own and can’t get enough of. The cream looks so rich and the cap-toe adds a little bit something extra to the design.
4. The combination of cognac leather and the rubber sole make these Chloe picks rich, but casual and a little bit sporty. Wear these with a floaty dress or cut-off shorts for a vacation-ready look!
5. The natural blush of these espadrilles is too pretty to resist. Plus, the heel is the perfect height that gives you some support, but doesn’t compromise on comfort. I can personally attest to that because I have this pair! Wear these with a floral dress out to brunch with your gal pals.
6. An extra high espadrille heel brings the sexy-factor to these summer favorites. Castaner is one of the most well-known espadrille brands and these babies don’t disappoint. Wear these with a strappy dress for a Summer evening out on the town.
A little known fact is there’s a slice of heaven about 40 minutes outside of Atlanta. A sustainable community called Serenbe, the location is idyllic, the people charming, and the food incredible! Recently, we took a little day trip up there to enjoy some lunch, pop into cute shops and enjoy the Southern sunshine!
Because of the too hot to handle weather, I’ve been opting for easy sundresses that keep me cool. White is always a summer favorite, and fit-and flares are always flattering! I recently found this little number on sale at Cynthia Rowley and scooped it up before anyone could beat me to the punch. You cant have enough white in your summer wardrobe, am I right?! I paired my all white look with my new Chanel (insert heart eye emojis) and cream espadrilles from Patricia Green Collection.
Here’s to keeping cool and living the sundress life all summer long!
Let me start by saying, summer in Florida is no joke. The heat is a killer! So on my recent visit home to Jacksonville, I was sure to pack breezy dresses and shorts for during the day. Honestly, I have a love/hate relationship with shorts – because I feel like my body type doesn’t naturally lend itself to feeling flattered in them. However, on a recent Zara trip, I uncovered this high-waisted and not-too-type pair of navy lace shorts.
Because of the fit, I thought they would look cute with an oversized breezy white shirt which I picked up from H&M. I finished my look with my favorite espadrilles, gifted from Patricia Green! Seriously…I have them in cream, orange and the navy. They’re so comfortable and cute! Lastly, I added a touch of glam to my outfit with a gorgeous pair of earrings from Lele Sadoughi. I’m obsessed with her fun and whimsical designs that can easily elevate an outfit. The great thing about her styles is that they can be paired with casual looks like this, or add color to a more dressed-up style. You’ll see me rocking them all Summer!