Despite being not than long since the holiday, I feel like my gimme’s are strong in the month of January. Maybe it’s the new items for the new year, a desire for a fresh closet, or looking forward to Valentine’s Day! Here are some of the things that made my list for 2018 thus far!
1. I wore this in my recent Winter White and it’s the brightest, creamy shade of white that you can wear season after season. Plus, did you see the black collar? So Chic!
2. I just got my very own Quip recently, and I’m quite obsessed. Between the chic branding and the simple, yet uber functional design, it’s a winner. Plus, it feels like a luxurious improvement to daily life, but one that won’t break the bank.
3. Silky and sexy pajamas that will make bedtime feel like a luxe experience.
4. One of my favorite brands! Recently, I’ve been gifted a wider variety of products that I’ve had the pleasure to enjoy and I’m an absolute convert! My most recent find is the grapefruit face wash and lotion which smells and feels mild, but nourishing at the same time.
5. The daintiest gold ring to layer in with other sparkly pieces.
6. For those who loved the shape of the box bag in my recent post, but don’t want to break the bank! Can you believe this is less than $30! Wild!
1. Jo Malone – I’m a huge fan of Jo Malone products, and this one is no exception. I use the hand wash and lotion, found a new Summer fragrance (Basil & Neroli) – but this one in particular is something special. It smells a little dark and sexy, but still fresh, floral and sweet at the same time. It’s not your average rose scent and I definitely recommend giving it a smell!
2. Tom Ford – So Rachel and Alexa actually gifted this to me and I can’t praise this lotion enough. It literally feels like wrapping your hands in silk. Plus, the scent is so intoxicating and potent it’s a fragrance that last which I haven’t found in any other lotion.
3. Amore Pacific – My favorite facial cleanser! It removes makeup flawlessly, helps keep my skin tone even and the scent is the absolute best I’ve ever seen in a facial product. I use the cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and eye cream. It’s just about time to re-up soon!
4. Oribe – This is what I use to keep my locks so long and healthy! While Oribe has many different lines, I used “Gold Lust” which has restorative properties. It keeps my hair strong even though I’m always, drying, straightening, curling, and inflicting all sorts of damage upon it! I also love the way it lathers and smells.
5. Malin & Goetz – While I recently gifted this soap set, I’ve been a fan of Malin & Goetz for quite some time. I’m also really into this bar soap phase right now. Somehow I like the tangible quality of holding the bar in my hand, rather than my usual gel on loofa situation. Malin’s soaps smell divine, and I think this set is the cutest gift idea!
6. Tom Ford – Another recent purchase, Tom Ford’s eyeliner is one where I cant imagine life before it. The pencil sharpens so smoothly and just glides over my eyelids. I also love the colors – I’m really into “midnight” navy versus my everyday black. This is a beauty buy I can’t live without!