If you’ve followed along with my journey on the blog, you know that adjusting to Atlanta life from New York has been quite the adventure! I love meeting new people, exploring new parts of the city, and frequenting the delicious restaurants on my never-ending “must-try” list! One thing that also gets me excited about living in a new city is discovering new places to shop! As my official pastime of choice, shopping comes quite easily. In fact, I’ve already discovered my favorite Atlanta boutiques to visit for some new threads!
If you’re an Atlantan, visiting Atlanta, or simply want to know where I like to shop, here’s a roundup of my top Atlanta boutiques!
My Top 10 Atlanta Boutiques (in no particular order…)
1. Sandpiper – Starting off my list is an Atlanta boutique I discovered a couple of months ago. Located in the Vinings (a quaint suburb of Atlanta) this boutique BRINGS it in terms of big city fashion. You can find my favorite designer, Tibi, as well as other contemporary labels such as Rebecca Taylor and Schutz. This boutique makes me feel like I can still have my big city labels, but with some Southern Charm. It didn’t feel too preppy as some other Atlanta boutiques make me feel. Definitely a favorite of mine, and I can’t wait to see what’s new in-store for Fall! Visit here: Sandpiper
2. Vernacular – Located in the cute neighborhood of Virginia Highlands, this local Atlanta boutique has quite the current and eclectic selection. They have adorable gifts (think paper goods and candles), along with their wide variety of clothes. Every time I go, I find something new and flattering. One thing I LOVE about this store is that everything is at a reasonable price point. Go here for cute sweaters, jumpsuits, dresses and tees that won’t break the bank. Visit here: Vernacular
3. Labels – If you know me personally, then you know I love to second-hand and vintage shop. I’m a girl who’s found a pair of Chanel pumps for $25 and a vintage Loewe bag buried at the bottom of an old suitcase. I know how to find the goods! When I’m in the mood to hunt for something pre-owned, I love to hit up Labels boutiques in Buckhead. Given their location, Labels gets a wide variety of high-end luxury goods on consignment. They help bring the unaffordable, the unattainable and the just plain cute within reach. I love finding great deals and designer fashion at a fraction of the cost. PLUS, I love that accessories, dresses, and separates are all in different boutiques (mini-cottages) so items are organized and easy to find. Never been? Stop by and take a peek; you’ll never know what treasure you’ll find! Visit here: Labels
4. Hemline – Hemline is a longstanding favorite of mine, since I shopped at the Nashville location in college. Their selection is trendy with a Southern flare and is quite eclectic. I recently tried on some flared trousers for Fall in a deep olive green that I thought was unexpected. Hemline is for the shopper who wants to find items not every girl will have, but every girl will want once you wear it! Located in the adorable Vinings Jubilee – I always make Hemline a destination when I’m in the area. Not only do they have affordable finds, but also high-end pieces like dresses from Zimmermann! Visit here: Hemline
5. Tootsies – So if you’re an Atlantan, chances are you’ve heard of Tootsies, as they are a mainstay on the fashion scene, hosting several events every year throughout the community. Tootsies carries lady-like styles and many of the same designer brands you can find in a luxury department store. The difference is that Tootsies feels like all the styles are expertly hand-picked and organized in a somehow NOT overwhelming fashion. The boutique is large and spacious, offering shoppers the chance to peruse rack to rack and easily spot the perfect piece. I went looking for a new Fall item, then suddenly fell in love with the perfect event dress, statement jacket, and casual yet chic cashmere sweater. Tootsies has it all! Not to mention the staff is knowledgeable and warm, but also seem like “fashion-people.” They’re invested in style as a whole and care about what you’re interested in. Tootsies is a great destination for beautiful staples, but also amazing when shopping with a purpose for an event! Visit here: Tootsies
6. Intermix – My absolute go-to for shopping. Here’s the thing…Intermix is a chain, but its perfectly-curated selection of cool-girl outfits makes it one of my favorite boutiques. Not only do they buy the most interesting pieces from brands, but they style them to perfection! I’m constantly inspired by their looks, and they always keep me wanting more. I personally love that the Atlanta intermix is in The Shops of Buckhead, so it has more of a neighborhood vibe. If the store doesn’t have what you’re looking for, their helpful staff will go above and beyond to help you find what you need. I shop with Tomi and Phillip Michael. Stop by and tell them I sent you! Visit here: Intermix
7. Kane – Don’t let the size fool you, this fun little Atlanta boutique on the West Side packs a punch in terms of the fashion it has to offer. Kane is filled with cool separates and must-have accessories; and my personal favorite, the dresses! Again, the vibe feels modern and the clothes unique. However, Kane also has designers that fill your luxury department store as well. You’ll find Tibi, Joie and DL 1961 to name a few. An unexpected find, Kane has me eager to keep checking back to see what new finds are in store! Visit here: Kane
8. WISH – Quite possibly the most unique boutique on this list, WISH has a vibe and point of view that is unmistakable. Known for luxury streetwear and advanced designers (think Comme des Garçons and Opening Ceremony) the aesthetic is young and on the edgier side. I love popping in for cool tees, jackets, and of course – the shoes. If you’re a sneakerhead, then WISH is an Atlanta mecca. The basement of the store has a display of the hottest sneakers that makes you feel like you’re in the coolest shoe museum in the world. At WISH, expect to find rare kicks and clothes that will set you apart! Visit here: WISH
9. Fab’rik – With locations all over the city, Fab’rik is a shopping staple for the Atlanta fashionista. Their selection is constantly rotating and feels young and fresh. I love going to Fab’rik every time I feel like my closet needs a pick-me-up, and come out with a cute new top or cozy sweater. I also love that Fab’rik is connected to the community and showcases jewelry from local Atlanta designers. Their overall fashion feels on-trend, but never stuffy or overpriced! Visit here: Fab’rik
10. Ann Mashburn – An Atlanta classic, Ann Mashburn is for the sophisticated Southern shopper with discerning taste. While the aesthetic is more mature and tailored, I love Ann Mashburn for classic pieces such as cashmere sweaters and unexpected accessories. The store and collection feels luxurious but warm, and that goes for the employees as well. Bright and willing to help, the ladies of Ann Mashburn will make you feel right at home. I recently tried on a holiday dress, and felt the staff was welcoming and attentive. Ann Mashburn’s charm is that it carries a classic feel, but not an ordinary one. I picked out fun citron-colored cashmere gloves and a flowy dress from Isabel Marant. Go for a “treat-yoself” moment, a gift, or a perfectly tailored piece! Visit here: Ann Mashburn