It’s about this time of year in New York that Winter can seem like it will never end. I have to say the blistering winds on my walk to work are not my favorite. But, with winter comes some fun shopping options, including cold-weather wear, dresses for wintertime events, and fun beauty buys to moisturize or primp while staying in your warm and cozy home. This week’s lust list highlights my winter wishes!
1. Iro Moto Black Leather Jacket– So I mentioned this on my Instagram story, but I actually lost my leather jacket recently. It was the softest, buttery leather in such a deep purple it almost looked bluish-black. It’s a tragedy! BUT… another day, another jacket. This Iro leather has a similar buttery texture and will be a Fall/Winter staple in classic black.
2. Uniqlo Cream Cashmere Beanie– Cashmere and Cream – two of my favorite things. And with a price tag under $10 this beanie is an absolute steal and must-have for the remainder of this season. I also love this one!
3. Rebecca Vallance Laced Split Dress– Rachel and I saw this dress in person, and it’s just to-die-for! In a deep navy with a bustier style top and lace-front slit, this is a sexy showstopper for an evening event.
4. Tom Ford Smoke Red Nail Lacquer– Speaking of Rachel, my ravishing redhead just got me the most gorgeous shade of red Tom Ford polish. The color glides on like silk and is the perfect winter “Smoke Red.” Thanks Rach!
5. Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm– I find that winter months are when I stock up on a lot of my favorite beauty buys. With the cold weather, my lips are in need of extra moisture. Don’t you ever feel like the more chapstick you put on, the more chapped your lips get? Well not with this tube of minted rose balm by Smith’s. It’s only $5, and so great to keep in your purse or desk. Plus, it’s not sticky and has a great smell. Your lips will thank me!
6. Grace Lee Signet Ring– In recent years, the idea of a signet ring has become more appealing to me. They look a bit old-world, and I feel add a little touch of sophistication to an outfit without being glitzy. This one by Grace Lee comes in different metals and has a little bit of a more feminine shape. Other options here, and here.
7. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Whipped Body Butter– Winter weather can be brutal for your skin! I know I can feel like an ashy alligator if I don’t moisturize properly. This body butter is one my favorites, with a whipped texture that feels and smells good enough to eat. But don’t! Haha
Hope you all enjoy these picks and stay warm while winter wages on! xo