1. Eugenia Kim. I’ve been wanting a boater hat for a while now, and I can see myself wearing this wool version in the Fall. I also love the delicate floral detail which adds some feminine beauty to a more masculine shape.
2. Zara. Velvet! This season’s biggest trend. I love a great crossbody bag, and the fact that it’s navy makes me love it even more. Plus, you can’t beat that price! P.S. Zara has some great bags right now, so you should definitely check them out!
3. Derek Lam 10 Crosby. I love this dress. The colors are so beautiful in person, and I feel like it’s a piece you can wear in Spring, Summer or Fall depending upon the shoe. I look forward to pairing this with a knee-high boot, leather jacket and gold jewelry.
4. Zara. This jacket just looks so expensive and cool. My friend Rachel and I often share new things we’re pining over with each other, and this just to happens to be on both of our lists. Stay tuned to see if we end up twinning!
5. Stuart Weitzman. I wear my Stuart Weitmzan “Highland” bootss just about every other day in the Fall/Winter. Just ask any of my friends or co-workers. Stuart Weitzman makes the sexiest and most flattering boots. I love my grey thigh-highs so much that this year I’m going to go for a black pair – this time in the “All Legs” style that goes even higher up on the thigh. I guess the name is appropriate.
6. Creed. Jason has worn Creed’s Aventus for a couple of years, and the fragrance is so unique and identifiable. Recently, Creed has released the female version of the scent, and I just have to try it. I’m sure Jason will be happy that I’m no longer stealing his!
7. Topshop. Anything that makes me feel like Barbie is a yes in my book. These pink metallic platforms make me feel like disco is back! I see myself wearing these with a flirty dress for a night out, or jeans and a white top for a fun work look.
Living in New York can sometimes (ok, most of the time) be a loud and stressful experience. The longer I live here, the more I appreciate the quiet moments where you can really take in the beauty of the city.
Recently I’ve discovered the pier in Tribeca, which has stunning views of downtown and the river. On a bright and breezy Saturday, Jason and I took a moment to have some solitude and enjoy the scenery. I wore a new J.Crew dress, which I absolutely love because of its lady-like tea length. I paired it with my comfortable J.Crew metallic sandals to add some shine to the look. And last but not least, I was thrilled to wear a new Eugenia Kim sun hat. I love the playful sayings in whimsical script across the brim. This one in particular just felt perfect for a Summer of fun in the city.
I really like the deep olive color of these J.Crew stacked sandals. They’re unique but still practical, and would go with so much. I’m also in love with the double ankle strap that not only adds sex appeal, but also stability and comfort!
A crossbody is a great summer bag to throw in the essentials and get going. I often find myself wanting a smaller and lighter bag to sling over my shoulder. This Lanvin had me at first sight! The subtle logo embossed onto the cream leather just looks so rich.