1. Maje. Again, I know it’s a million degrees outside, but I keep looking forward to wearing sweaters in the fall. I love the bight red of this Maje sweater that would mentally transport me back to the streets of Paris.
2. Drybar. I’m all about that mermaid hair, and I never turn down an opportunity to get a good blowout. I mean, have you seen how long my hair is? Any opportunity to sip champagne, be pampered and feel beautiful is a great gift in my book.
3. Chanel. I love this Chanel card case with it’s tastefully-sized gold logo and textured leather. It’s just classic, and the perfect size for a clutch.
4. Soul Cycle. I’m back in the Soul habit! SoulCycle is my moment for me during the week. I just get lost in the music and feel great about doing such a fun workout. The classes are a bit pricey if you go often, so I think it’s also a great gift for those who like to stay active.
5. Name Necklace. I’m having a Sex and The City moment and really want a name necklace all of a sudden. I just think it would be cute with sweaters or layered with other dainty jewelry.
6. Cyclical Industry, Speaking of dainty jewelry…these micro-circle earrings are just the cutest and would go with any ensemble. I love that they’re sparkly, but still understated.
7. Manolo Blahnik. My Manolos are probably the shoes I wear most. My classic black pair is a staple for work because they are sexy, yet so comfortable I feel like I would get just as much wear out of a navy pair, which I’ve been lusting over for some time now.
8. Chloé. My go-to fragrance that I just finished. It’s a fresh, floral scent that always makes me feel feminine and chic.
9. Bose. Last but not least, Bose wireless headphones. My friend Daniela got a pair of Bose headphones when she worked on some of the ads last year. Almost instantly I found myself making up any excuse to borrow her pair and enjoy the superb sound quality. Now that the wireless, noise cancelling model is out – I think it’s finally time to get my own pair.