It’s a New Year, so time for a new lust list! To be totally honest, it took me a while to come up with a number of lust-worthy items this week. I guess I’m still in bliss after getting goodies over the holidays. But in true me fashion, I found some things I wouldn’t mind having… ok, I’m totally lusting. So here you have it ladies and gentlemen…the first lust list of 2017!
1. Chanel Brooch– Let’s start this year of with a bang, shall we? Coming in hot at #1 is this metallic and crystal Chanel brooch. I’m really intrigued by the idea of a brooch…especially in the Fall and Winter months. I see myself pinning it on layers such as a field jacket, or even on an overcoat (like this one!) I especially love this one from Chanel because it has just the right amount of glitz. Wear this to instantly accessorize any outfit with a ladylike touch.
2. Rag & Bone Arrow Print Sweater– I just think this wool sweater from Rag & Bone is so cool. With a unique arrow print, it combines my favorite winter-wear colors. Style this with black jeans and loafers, or metallic boots.
3. Gucci Leather Loafer Slides– Speaking of loafers…a comfy pair is always classic. And a pair of Gucci loafers with the horsebit detail, now that’s just chic. A modern take of Gucci’s iconic loafer, I love this slip-on pair in either black or rich brown. I know that the fur-lined version became very trendy recently, but I think this classic pair will never go out of style. Slip these on to elevate jeans and a t-shirt, or dress it up with a trendy midi dress.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Luminous Modern-Matte Lipstick– The hottest new lipstick on the market. I love Charlotte Tilbury’s “Matte Revolution” lipsticks. They come in the most gorgeous, buildable shades and the gold packaging is to die for. I really want every color!
5. Glossier Super Pure Facial Serum– The winter months can be brutal on your skin, so I try to put in some extra TLC when I can. Glossier (the cool girl’s beauty brand) can help you do just that with their super pack of serums. Dry skin? Dull skin? Problem skin? The super pack has just the serum for you. I want to give this a shot because I really like the message, branding, and overall ethos behind the brand. I can’t wait to give this variety pack of serums a shot!
6. ASOS Fishnet Ankle Socks– Last but not least…how cool are the fishnet socks? Don’t look to these to keep your toes warm, but instead add some cool dimension peaking out from booties, platform sneakers, and you guessed it…loafers!