1. A masculine and luxurious fragrance. This latest release from Creed has notes of bergamot, peppercorn, and mint among others. I feel like I’ll have to steal this one off Jason’s side of the vanity!
2. I’m absolutely obsessed with my Daniel Wellington watch, and I know there’s one on Jason’s wish list as well! The timepiece is classic, modern, and simple and any guy would love to have one on his wrist. With a variety of options (and interchangeable straps), he can also switch up his look when the occasion strikes!
3. A classic and fun sneaker for hitting the town! Jason loves a casual shoe for running errands on weekends, or for dressed-down days at work. Your guy can even pair these with a t-shirt and suit combo for a modern take on business casual!
4. Wallets are always a great gift, because they are a treat you might not buy yourself. They can feel “beat up” easily with the wear and tear of daily use, so a new one somehow makes you feel extra fresh! I love this card case from Thom Browne with it’s classic black leather and signature striped detail.
5. The newest craze in the travel world! Away luggage is stylish, durable and functional!l They feature a high-quality casing, locks, interior compartments, and USB charger. I personally love the monogram collection where you can add hand-painted initials to add a personalized touch!
6. Lose yourself…not your luggage! Use these smart tags to track your luggage no matter where it goes.
7. The newest and shiniest kid on the iPhone block! With the screen the size of a plus, brilliant display, facial recognition and no home button, this is the most tech-forward of iPhones thus far. I can’t wait to personally get one for myself, and I know Jason is dying for one too!
8. What goes better with a new phone than wireless headphones to match! Whenever you pull your AirPods out of the charging case, they instantly turn on and connect to your iPhone – what magic!
1. Chanel. In person, these sunglasses are the coolest shade of blue that I think would translate well from season to season. Also, the trendy round shape is very in, but these are classic enough to stand the test of time even when trends change.
2. Apple. The new wave of iPhones has arrived! I’m personally getting one because my current phone screen is cracked, so it’s just time for me. However, with greater storage, an upgraded camera, and no headphone jack, the iPhone 7 is lust-worthy. Plus, I can’t wait to use it with Bose wireless headphones! What do you dolls think, are you trading up?
3. Topshop. One of my favorite things is to play with differing lengths and hemlines.I love the idea of a short dress or cropped pants with a longer coat layered on top. This pale blue duster is a gorgeous shade that will add dimension and polish to any Fall look.
4. Shopbop. I have an obsession with grey sweaters, and I love the feminine details on this Endless Rose number. It’s not your boyfriend’s sweater… it’s better!
5. Philip B. In the Fall I feel like I can get away with some more time in between hair washes. But to make sure my tresses don’t look greasy and my hair stays fresh, I like to use a dry shampoo. This one, by Philip B, is honestly the best I’ve ever tried. It doesn’t leave behind white reside, is paragon free, doesn’t feel sticky and has the most DIVINE scent. It’s a little bit pricier than the average, but I really can’t rave enough about it.
6. Nars. Time to transition to a darker lip shade for Fall. This NARS essential is next on my list with it’s moody berry shade and matte finish.
7. Zara. Chanel? Almost. These comfy and cute Zara cap-toe shoes are a great heel height. And yes, they look like Chanel and are just simply gorgeous. For less than $40, we all need these in our wardrobe.
8. Tibi. This Tibi dress give me serious Divergent vibes. I feel like it’s what a sexy Erudite leader would wear. Sorry, is my nerd showing? Anyway, the dress is so simple, but the cut and fit is flattering and unique. Plus…navy. Gimme.
1. Lacoste– Dad can never go wrong in a timeless polo shirt for the summer months. I especially love the classic colors in the collaboration with J.Crew, and that the gator is a cool blue!
2. Tom Ford– For the cool and stylish dad. I’m in love with these vintage-inspired shades that’ll have dad feeling like James Bond.
3. Vianel– Okay, to be honest, I totally want this card case too! Vianel makes modern, yet functional accessories that scream luxury. I love the personalized card cases which come in a variety of textures and colors. You can pick the perfect piece that suits dad, and also personalize with his monogram.
4. Apple– I feel like now is the perfect time (ha, see what I did there) to get the Apple Watch, with it’s lower price point and new wrist bands, what’s not to love? Dad, mind if we match?
5. Reed & Barton– My father-in-law is a scotch connoisseur. And he doesn’t just keep his liquid gold in the bottle – he loves a crystal decanter for an added touch of elegance to his bar. Cheers!
6. Dollar Shave Club– If your dad is into his grooming essentials, then you really can’t beat the Dollar Shave Club. It’s the kind of gift dad might not buy for himself, but he’ll enjoy the membership month after month.
7. YSL– L’Homme is a fresh and woody scent that is classic, yet modern and will have dad smelling like the gentleman he is.