1. Jo Malone – I’m a huge fan of Jo Malone products, and this one is no exception. I use the hand wash and lotion, found a new Summer fragrance (Basil & Neroli) – but this one in particular is something special. It smells a little dark and sexy, but still fresh, floral and sweet at the same time. It’s not your average rose scent and I definitely recommend giving it a smell!
2. Tom Ford – So Rachel and Alexa actually gifted this to me and I can’t praise this lotion enough. It literally feels like wrapping your hands in silk. Plus, the scent is so intoxicating and potent it’s a fragrance that last which I haven’t found in any other lotion.
3. Amore Pacific – My favorite facial cleanser! It removes makeup flawlessly, helps keep my skin tone even and the scent is the absolute best I’ve ever seen in a facial product. I use the cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and eye cream. It’s just about time to re-up soon!
4. Oribe – This is what I use to keep my locks so long and healthy! While Oribe has many different lines, I used “Gold Lust” which has restorative properties. It keeps my hair strong even though I’m always, drying, straightening, curling, and inflicting all sorts of damage upon it! I also love the way it lathers and smells.
5. Malin & Goetz – While I recently gifted this soap set, I’ve been a fan of Malin & Goetz for quite some time. I’m also really into this bar soap phase right now. Somehow I like the tangible quality of holding the bar in my hand, rather than my usual gel on loofa situation. Malin’s soaps smell divine, and I think this set is the cutest gift idea!
6. Tom Ford – Another recent purchase, Tom Ford’s eyeliner is one where I cant imagine life before it. The pencil sharpens so smoothly and just glides over my eyelids. I also love the colors – I’m really into “midnight” navy versus my everyday black. This is a beauty buy I can’t live without!