1. A.L.C. I love everything about this dress. The lady-like length (up the cool factor with booties and a leather jacket), the flattering fit-and-flare silhouette, the peekaboo detail at the hem, and of course – the color. Dress this up or down, this is a classic piece that won’t go out of style!
2. H&M. Bubblegum pink, an oversized shape and wide sleeves – what an amazing combination for this 70’s inspired sweater!
3. Prada. Speaking of the 70’s, what’s more glam than this pair of round sunglasses? I think they pay homage to the era with their dramatic shape, but are classic enough to stand the test of time in a way that doesn’t feel gimmicky.
4. Zara. I love my over-the-knee boots! And at this price, these velvet beauties are a great way to incorporate the velvet trend into your wardrobe in a showstopping way! I see these paired with a flirty short dress, or even over black jeans. The Aquazurra boots that look similar cost quite the pretty penny (almost $1000), so these are a steal that I have to have!
5. Dior. I’ve been really wanting to try a spray-on foundation and this one seems to be the most highly reviewed! Admirers of this product say it gives you a smooth, air-brushed finish. Stay tuned to see if I try this out for myself!
6. Madewell. Surprise! These gorgeous and super-70’s flares are on-sale at Madewell. I think these are the perfect pair of jeans for Fall! Pair them with a cropped or bell-sleeved sweater , or a velvet blazer to add polish to your retro look. Far out, right?!