1. Steve Madden. Strappy and suede. Two of my favorite shoe adjectives!
2. Steve Madden. Navy is one of my favorite colors to wear, so I love the idea of a simple heel in the neutral blue.
3. Stuart Weitzman. I actually have these sandals in bronze and I have to remind myself not to wear them every single day. They’re so comfortable and adorable with short and flirty dresses.
4. J.Crew. A less aggressive gladiator if you’re not into the full knee-high sandal. I love the studs along the bottom!
5. Zara. Simple yet sexy with a hint of metallic.
6. Sigerson Morrison. I love the rich caramel, brown color of these strappy flats. These are next on my must-have list!
7. Valentino. I adore my Valentino “Rockstuds”, so I imagine these sandals to be similarly glamorous and comfortable. Again, I love the color of the leather and feel like these would we gorgeous with all of the white in my summer wardrobe.