Even though we’re in the heart of Summer, I can’t help but look forward to Fall. I’m starting to see new colors like bordeaux, forest green, and navy fill my favorite stores, and I’m getting excited at the prospect of cooler weather, sweaters without the ‘sweat’, and of course – boots! Even though Fall isn’t here just yet, I’ve picked a couple transitional pieces that can take you from season to season with ease.
1. Free People. The Western trend has been big this year, especially this belt seen on hollywood it-girls like Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez. While I usually don’t have celeb-envy, I have to say that I love this adjustable, statement belt. I can see myself wearing it around a shirtdress, or pairing it with one of my graphic tees and a leather jacket in the fall. I also love the navy leather and rose gold buckles – I think it’s just a little bit more unique!
2. Zara. Like I keep saying, give me a dramatic sleeve all day, every day. This powder blue Zara top is great for work with white jeans in the Summer months, or a dark jean and boot as the weather cools down.
3. Maje. This skirt looks even more amazing in person. The scarlet color and the fringe are unstoppable.
4. Equipment. I feel like this sweater is so playful with its all-over star print. But somehow, it doesn’t seem overwhelming. The neutral colors and the uber-soft cashmere will make this a cozy addition to my Fall wardrobe.
5. Rag & Bone. I haven’t tried these in person, but something tells me these lace-up Rag & Bone jeans will be amazing! They remind me of a modernized version of the lace-up jeans that I owned in middled-school.
6. Chanel. Gel manicures are an addiction of mine. Nothing compares to the high-shine you get with a great gel polish. I’m excited to try this Chanel topcoat which boasts the benefits of the gel manicure without the UV light.
7. Alexander Wang. The must-haves boots! Ok, so I actually bought these already because I loved them so much. I’m obsessed with the rich brown suede, and the metallic cut-out in the heel. I can’t wait to wear these with both jeans and dresses in the Fall!
8. Jennifer Zeuner. I’m really feeling this dainty, but oversized gold necklace. The shape instantly inspires thoughts of the 70’s and could easily glamorize any outfit. Plus, it even has a tiny stone inlaid that’s hidden to the naked eye!