Zara is obviously a wonderful resource for clothes. You can get the season’s designer trends but at an affordable price. But did you know it’s also becoming my go-to destination for shoes? My obsession started over the holiday season when I got a pair of jeweled heels that rival my favorite pair of Manolos. Well, that obsession has only gotten worse, as I’ve uncovered more stylish and affordable options. So without further ado, here are my top pairs of shoes at Zara right now.
1. A classic espadrille sandal with a little bit of edge with the oversized buckle. These are on my wish list! Wear these with wide-leg, cropped jeans or your favorite sundress.
2. A fun way to embrace the Cindarella-slipper trend that won’t break the bank.
3. Simple mules that will be so easy to slip on for work or a night on the town. The clear heel adds a unique and unexpected touch!
4. Metallic sandals are simple and can be dressed up or down! As seen on Instagram, I have these and wear them with sundresses and jeans alike.
5. The prettiest flats that are comfortable and go with absolutely everything. It also doesn’t hurt that they are Chanel-inspired.
I’ve always loved the look of a woman in a menswear-inspired look. And one of the most iconic men’s looks for formal occasions is the tuxedo! Time and time again, we’ve seen starlets wear tuxedos for formal occasions, and it never gets old to me! While I don’t have very many formal events to attend, I often wear tuxedo-inspired blazers to work. With satin or contrast lapels, they add polish to any look.
Well, I hit the jackpot when I found this oversized tuxedo jacket! Designed by Tibi (one of my all-time favorite brands), it combines a classic style with modern sensibilities. For this look, I wore my favorite Commando bodysuit (I literally wear it at least once a week) and tuxedo pants from Zara. I finished my look with some edgier accessories and feel ready to hit the office or the town!
So far, green is my new favorite color of 2020! From cocktail rings to this jacket, the emerald shade is appearing in my closet more and more. Green is also such a versatile shade because you can wear it for all seasons, depending upon the fabric. When I saw this tweed jacket at Zara, I instantly knew it would be a great addition for Winter going into Spring. I’ve worn it over dresses (as seen in the photos), and even over a black bodysuit and jeans. I think it’s a modern and young take on a Chanel-inspired look! To finish my look, I paired my new jacket with a sundress from Cos, jeweled Zara heels, and Dior accessories (bag, and sunglasses)!