Back in 2016 when I first started my blog, I shared a post about my favorite lipstick shades of the moment. Some of those are still my favorites (so you should read that post), but I thought I would share some new shades that I’ve been wearing lately.
- Stila “Patina” – I pretty much use the color every day as my base. I love to use it alone as a long-lasting liquid lip. However, the pinkish nude is also perfect for layering glosses over. I’ve been using this color for years, and it’s probably my favorite of all time.
- Charlotte Tilbury “Pillow Talk” – I’m obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury makeup for so many reasons, including the show-stopping rose gold packaging. I feel so glamourous pulling this gorgeous metallic tube of lipstick out of my bag. Pillow talk is my favorite shade, which I usually layer over “Patina” to give my lips a lighter finish.
- Tom Ford “Velvet Cherry” – A deeper red that looks sophisticated for work or evening.
- NARS “Do Me Baby” Crayon – A matte lip pencil that goes on so smooth and packs a punch of color. In addition to loving the scandalous name, I’m obsessed with the chestnut rose color that is flattering on all skin tones.
- NARS “Neutral Rose” Velvet Lip Glide – For when I’m feeling glossy, this color blends nicely with all pinkish/nude shades. And it’s not sticky!