So Memorial Day is upon us and I’m totally stoked for the long weekend. With the move, my parents visiting, and getting settled at work – we haven’t yet had the chance to enjoy our new home and city. This weekend, I’m excited about sitting by the pool with an ice-cold drink, exploring the city, and shooting some new content for you lovely readers! Oh, and some shopping is on my list too. The Georgia heat is real y’all, and I need some new summer essentials!
Just in time for the holiday, I’ve rounded up my latest picks for the weekend and for some Summer fun. New season, new home, new lust list- and everything is coming up rosé!
1. J. Crew One=Piece Scoop Back Swimsuit – The silhouette of this swimsuit stands the test of time. I’ve been so into one-pieces recently, so I love this classic take in a variety of gorgeous hues. Just what we’d come to expect from J.Crew.
2. Wölffer No. 139 Dry Rosé Cider – The crispest and most refreshing cider in the game! I love that it’s actually a rosé, and not to mention the bottle is gorgeous! I actually did a wine tasting with Wolffer at my old ad agency, and visited the vineyard in the Hamptons with Rachel this summer. It’s definitely one of my favorites, and if you haven’t given it a try – then I suggest you grab a bottle…or 3. No judgment.
3. Everything, Everything – Don’t forget to throw a good book in your beach bag this weekend! Everytime I see the preview for the new movie Everything, Everyhing – I get a little misty. I’m not crying; you’re crying! Besides the cutest co-stars (Rue from the Hunger Games, and older brother from Jurassic World), the story about falling for the boy next door, and making the most of life – seems like perfect summer read before it hits the box office.
4. Nannacay Baby Pom-Pom Raffia Straw Tote – The cutest little straw tote with ombré pink poms to make it even more special. I love the shape and size! It’s perfect for throwing in some sunnies, a good book, lip balm, and a yummy coconut water!
5. Chanel UV Essentiel Sunscreen – I can’t say it enough – protect your skin! The older I get, the more concerned I’ve become about treating my skin right. Sunscreen is such an important part of self-care, especially in the Summer! This pick from Chanel is lightweight, not oily, and will keep you looking flawless!
6. Gucci Square Colorblock Sunglasses – I don’t know…I just love these. I feel like they remind me of neopolitan icecream. They might be a little out of the box, but I think they’d be gorgeous with a white jumpsuit or an black sundress. OR just go bold and wear it with some color like a hot pink or bright emerald green. I’m headin to Saks to try these on immediately!
7. Sea Pink Tie-Front Cutout Sundress – Love this color and the peekaboo cutouts. Plus, give me a bow any day! I love that it show a flash of skin, without being too much.