Since I was pregnant and working from home this year, flat shoes looked incredibly more appealing to me. Of course, I’m not one to throw on sneakers often, so I gravitated towards a dressier flat. Designer shoes are still my first love, so I rounded up the flats that stole my heart (and my paychecks) this year!
1. Gucci Brixton Loafers – Classic Gucci loafers which give you the option to fold down the back. I personally wouldn’t do that since I also have the backless “Princetown” style. I opted for the soft cream color which looks amazing with all black.
2. Louboutin Mocalaureat Loafers – I love the deep navy color that can also pass as black. The “tattooed” loafer details offer a modern take on a traditionally masculine shoe. Plus, a red-bottom flat is a total flex!
3. Chanel Slingbacks – the most gorgeous shades of pink in this tweed make these flats a showstopper. I love the slingback shape and the signature Chanel cap-toe in grosgrain. The pink may be difficult to locate, but the other colors are just as gorgeous. I also love the metallic gold leather option!
4. Tod’s Drivers – These Tod’s loafers are a classic shoe and such a staple for every wardrobe. In buttery soft leather or suede and offered in every shade of the rainbow, there is a style to suit everyone’s taste. Jason actually has 2 pairs which he wears constantly, so I wanted to add a comfy pair to my collection. I opted for orange, but I also love the blue and yellow.
5. Gucci Jordaan Loafers – A similar shape to the loafers above, the Jordaan style is more structured and does not have a foldable back. I love this pair of over-the-top flats that have the signature Gucci logo printed all over in metallic thread. Somehow, the gorgeous shade of blue manages to seem like a neutral.