I’ve always wanted to rock the pajama by day look! I see those cute flowy tops and the silky printed bottoms and think the look is so cute! However, sometimes you like a style, but it’s not necessarily made for you. Unfortunately, satin pants aren’t my friend and don’t look the most flattering on my body type. But recently, I found a way to rock the pajama trend in a way that makes sense for my body and my lifestyle – the blazer! I found this satin Rag & Bone blazer at Nordstrom Rack (sold out but linked elsewhere below) and knew it was meant for me. I love the double-breasted silhouette, the covered buttons, and the contrast, grosgrain ribbon collar. I love that it gives me the pajama look I love so much, but it is still appropriate for work and weekend wear. For this look, I put my blazer over a David Bowie tank I found at TJ Maxx and my trusty Manolos for a touch of sparkle!
Zara is obviously a wonderful resource for clothes. You can get the season’s designer trends but at an affordable price. But did you know it’s also becoming my go-to destination for shoes? My obsession started over the holiday season when I got a pair of jeweled heels that rival my favorite pair of Manolos. Well, that obsession has only gotten worse, as I’ve uncovered more stylish and affordable options. So without further ado, here are my top pairs of shoes at Zara right now.
1. A classic espadrille sandal with a little bit of edge with the oversized buckle. These are on my wish list! Wear these with wide-leg, cropped jeans or your favorite sundress.
2. A fun way to embrace the Cindarella-slipper trend that won’t break the bank.
3. Simple mules that will be so easy to slip on for work or a night on the town. The clear heel adds a unique and unexpected touch!
4. Metallic sandals are simple and can be dressed up or down! As seen on Instagram, I have these and wear them with sundresses and jeans alike.
5. The prettiest flats that are comfortable and go with absolutely everything. It also doesn’t hurt that they are Chanel-inspired.
I’ve always loved the look of a woman in a menswear-inspired look. And one of the most iconic men’s looks for formal occasions is the tuxedo! Time and time again, we’ve seen starlets wear tuxedos for formal occasions, and it never gets old to me! While I don’t have very many formal events to attend, I often wear tuxedo-inspired blazers to work. With satin or contrast lapels, they add polish to any look.
Well, I hit the jackpot when I found this oversized tuxedo jacket! Designed by Tibi (one of my all-time favorite brands), it combines a classic style with modern sensibilities. For this look, I wore my favorite Commando bodysuit (I literally wear it at least once a week) and tuxedo pants from Zara. I finished my look with some edgier accessories and feel ready to hit the office or the town!