It seems like this time of year, there happens to be something gorgeous and tweed popping up in every store window! It’s one of my favorite patterns/fabrics, and I love all variations from pastels to holiday tones. Here are some of my favorite picks that might make your gifting list or your own wish list!
1. Veronica Beard Blazer: A classic blazer with a modern twist. From the buttons to the patent piping, the details are what make this tweed blazer an absolute stunner.
2. Newsboy Hat: The cutest hat that will pair beautifully with a topcoat or a mini dress and tights. The price is a steal!
3. Sandro Bag: For that Chanel-esque feeling
4. Gucci Loafers: Comfy loafers in a seasonally-agnostic shade of pink. These are personally on my wish-list!
5. Maje Dress: The prettiest, feminine dress that doesn’t seem too sweet.
6. Rebecca Taylor Pink Jacket: Another lady-like piece that will make you add “Afternoon Tea” to your holiday agenda!